Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single Moms - Click here for tips on Dating, Custody, Child Support, Pregnancy and Divorce...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Single Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

moms rock  Enjoy the group!!

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Replies (41-50):
Ilovemycole
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Help... I have a gyno appt tomorrow morning. and no one to watch my 4 year old son. I really need to go should I take him with me? I am new to this site so Hi everyone : )

JCD0982

What guy in his right mind wants to date a single mom with baby daddy drama? 

My ex is a horrible, mean person.  I left him after 7-years because I realized that he was NEVER going to change.  I also needed to be a mom who can be respected by her son.  Now, my son's father is sabotaging my future relationships.  He's shown up 2 hours early to drop off Max, when he knew I had a date the night before.  He's cussed out guys I've dated.  Most recently, he told me he wanted to trade days & take Max tonight.  I agreed, then made plans to spend time with my new guy tonight.  When I called this morning to get an estimated time he'd be picking up Max, he said "Oh.  Tonight doen't work for me anymore".

I had to call my guy to change our plans.  He has already expressed that he is extremely intollerable of flakiness.  I am so scared that the ex is going to keep doing shit like this & will ruin this relationship for me as well.

The ex has a girlfriend (our old next-door-neighbor, who used to babysit our son).  I have accepted that he is with someone else; something that was made easier by the fact that he cheated 3 times, and I chose to leave him.

Has anyone dealt with this kind of thing with their ex?  I'm into sharing custody & having my ex in his son's life; he's a great dad.  How do I allow him to stay involved with my son's life with out giving him the oppertuinty to sabatage this new relationship?

elizabethL.23

Hi everyone, Im a new mom on cafemom. I hope everyone is having a good night so far...

melissaczirr
1 mom liked this

I just joined Cafemom and look forward to having other single mom's to talk to that understand what we go through. I have 4 children ages 11-3, recently divorced and happy to be out of a bad situation with my youngest childs father but feel like I have nobody that understands.

Luzski
The truth is the justice system here is suck
nadiatomas

hello i really need to talk with someone rightnow just to let go of some stress . any one available?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Hi!

Why don't you go ahead and start a new post and we'll all chime in.

Quoting nadiatomas:

hello i really need to talk with someone rightnow just to let go of some stress . any one available?

rayechael
I joined this sight because I am having a very hard time trying to decide if I should let my sons dad into his life. It's very complicated and I am so confused
Kathryn33
thanks for sharing.

lost321
Hi. I'm new to this. I'm in desprate need of help. Have been threw a very bad divorce and have two sweet young children who have been hurt by this. I'm looking for some one to talk to and find help with all my stress. Any advice? Not sure how this all works?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)