Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just need 2 vent...

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 9:41 AM
  • 5 Replies
I just so sick of my husband...he crazy! He sent me "hate text messages" this morning. He said That I can't keep a man and I'm nothing but white trash. That I'm just a piece of ass that no one tell their friends about. Then he sends me another text message saying "o btw... i still love u." WHAT THE HELL??? He's crazy! Of course I got pissed and basically took his balls off and gave them 2 him lol. Plus the statements he made r so stupid cuz if I was just a piece of ass no one tell their friends about then y the hell would he marry me in front of all of them? lol dumb ass!  When I was a complete bitch 2 him he started being nice 2 me. What the hell is wrong w/ men? Then it was oh my head an't straight baby...and it an't gonna be until things r right....what can I do 2 make it right? the right way? I just told him I don't know what 2 say 2 him cuz I don't believe one word that comes out of his mouth. One side of me wants 2 tell him what 2 do and tell him 2 come home, but the other side says hell no. He's cheated on me, treated me like crap, and i don't believe he really loves me like he says he does. I know I would be a complete idiot 2 go back w/ him...hell i don't even think he would come back. He's living w/ his best-friend who is a female and she pretty much controls him. He has 2 be "Mr. cool" and can't let his stupid friends down. Not 2 mention he mess my best friendship up by sleeping w/ her. AAAHHH!!!! I'm just sick of all this drama.
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
spankyswife99
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 10:11 AM
IF HE REALLY WANTS TO BE WITH YOU I WOULD MAKE HIM WORK FOR IT.  HE DOESNT DESERVE YOU IF HE DID ALL THOSE THINGS TO YOU LET ALONE THE NASTY TEXT MESSAGES. ALL MEN CAN BE THAT WAY AT SOME POINT IN TIME.  HE DOESNT DESERVE YOUR LOVE FOR HIM IF YOU EVEN HAVE ANY LEFT. YOU DESERVE SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

MY THREE BEAUTIFUL ANGELS BUT DEMONS ALL AT THE SAME TIME

noseringmommy
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 10:33 AM
Walk away,- wait, no RUN!!!!!!  Drama is only drama when it has an audience.  You can do sooooo much better!
xemix
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2007 at 11:08 AM
I agree with noseringmommy! RUN AWAY.... run far far away.... and I like the statement that drama is only drama when it has an audience. With your permission I'm going to use that! :)
taramichelle
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 12:11 PM
divorce his ass, you  dont need that crap, trust me it never gets any better

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
noseringmommy
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 2:25 PM
to xemix:  works for me!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)