Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So what are you thankful for?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 10:38 PM
  • 11 Replies
So since it's Thanksgiving time (tomorrow) let's list one thing we're thankful for.

I'm thankful for my daughter and her health. <3

http://www.overlappingtextlive.com - overlapping text

Group Owner - http://www.cafemom.com/group/youngsingleplussize (for all the young, single, plus size mommies out there!)

Group Owner - http://www.cafemom.com/group/mommyswithsecrets (for mommies with secrets that feel the need to share them with people to help air out their "dirty laundry")

by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laurabunny
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 11:31 PM
so  this is kinda late. but im thankful for my health and my kids!!
elvir2babes
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 11:45 PM
I am down in the dumps tonight, my family is not nice, they don't invite us over for holidays.
The only things I am thankful for are my wonderful children. It will be just us 3 again tomorrow.

Brenda-n-Kaleb
by on Nov. 22, 2007 at 12:21 AM
I am really thankful for my son. My life wouldn't be the same with out him here

I am also thankful for my parents and the emotional support and other support they have provided for me this past year. With out them and my friends I have made I don't think I'd have gotten thru my divorce and all that lead up to it as well as I did.

I'm also thankful that I have a job that i can provide for myself and my son even if things are tight.  That we have a roof over our head, food and stuff.
JSG924
by on Nov. 22, 2007 at 12:52 AM
I am thankful for my son. He is the love of my life! He has made my life so much better!!
I am thanful for my family who are so supportive and loving and help me out so much. I thankful for the good job, I have and the support they give me ( I have been there 11 years).
I am very thankful for my friends, they are the best and I am so lucky!!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!

Jill

single mom to little Cooper

Etoile39
by on Nov. 22, 2007 at 10:39 AM
OK I am sappy
 I am thankful the judge agreed to let me take the children even though I was not a foster parent at the time.
 I am thankful the birthmother chose me and respects my boundaries with her children
  Of course I am thankful for my beautful girls.
  I am thankful I have support to meet their special needs and people like you to support me as I attempt to raise them to their full potential.
Charter
by on Nov. 22, 2007 at 11:10 AM
I am thankful for:
1. My beautiful little girl
2. My mother and sister who help out with said beautiful little girl
3. My ex who is stupid enough to let me have the best thing in the world that ever came out of that relationship (baby girl)
4. Friends that love and suport me
noseringmommy
by on Nov. 22, 2007 at 12:29 PM
I am thankful for all the gifts God has sent my way that have made it possible for us to not only survive this horrible year but to begin to feel again that life is good! 
immadismom
by on Nov. 22, 2007 at 1:56 PM
I am so thankful for my wonderful little daughter.  This morning she was sitting on the couch with me watching tv, and she said "I'm thankful for all of your hugs and kisses mommy, and....my toys!"   How can something like that not melt your heart? 

MargaritaD
by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 11:09 AM
I know this is late but I am thankful for my kids...my 3 babies. They really are the reason why I made it through the hard times. I am thankful for my parents who have always been there for me and the kids. I really dont know where I would be without my parents. I am living alone with the kids now but there was a point where I could have been homeless.
Cute_Sexy_Momma
by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 11:16 AM
I am thankful for my daughter and that she is very healthy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)