• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drunk Text

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dd father sent me a text message 5 am saying he is glad that a great mom and thank God for a person like me.

That's sweet and all, but I felt like sending a text message back saying "Thanks for being a part time dad because that made me a great mom." But instead I went back to sleep. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JeJaNi_MaMa
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate getting those because I know they are bull & I have a hard time going back to sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Judith3247
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM
bump!

LifeCafe42
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Lol my sons father used to text saying thanks for being a good mom. Someone has to be a parent since he gets to run away from responsibilities
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vinajamom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I know that happens to me too!
I sometimes text them back to him when he's mad about a choice I make about DD, and he starts texting crap to me...lol... Stops him on his tracks everytime!

Quoting JeJaNi_MaMa:

I hate getting those because I know they are bull & I have a hard time going back to sleep.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeJaNi_MaMa
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Lol. One time I got one @ 2 a.m. & it had been months since I'd heard from or talked to him & I got one that said "is this you, I miss you" I replied "I don't know who you need, but it's 2a.m." like I was a stranger. He replied really quick "I'm sorry didn't mean to bother you, I thought you were someone else" Gave me a chuckle :)

Quoting vinajamom:

I sometimes text them back to him when he's mad about a choice I make about DD, and he starts texting crap to me...lol... Stops him on his tracks everytime!

Quoting JeJaNi_MaMa:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
single_and_preg
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM

lol

vinajamom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:40 PM
LMAO! That's a good one.

Quoting JeJaNi_MaMa:

Lol. One time I got one @ 2 a.m. & it had been months since I'd heard from or talked to him & I got one that said "is this you, I miss you" I replied "I don't know who you need, but it's 2a.m." like I was a stranger. He replied really quick "I'm sorry didn't mean to bother you, I thought you were someone else" Gave me a chuckle :)

Quoting vinajamom:

Quoting JeJaNi_MaMa:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)