Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not really new to the scene

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi, I'm Dawn. My STBX & I have really been separated for 7 years next month but we are filing divorce papers here soon. Our kids are 15yo DS (my oldest, not his biokid), 12yo DD, 10yo DD, 8yo DS, & 2yo DS... plus he has a 8m DS form his affair (the reason we are divorcing). We split 7 yeas ago when he had his 1st affair & tried to work things out over the years. When I was preggers with #5 he started "dating" a girl he worked with (yes- she was a crew member & he was a manager) 2 years into their relationship she got pregnant & contacted me on FB to let me know. But not before he dumped her to work things out with me (supposedly). Fast forward a year later & he is still playing games with both of us. So I "womaned up" & took things into my own hands (since his claims to want to work things out with me were obviously a lie) & now I am filing for divorce.

The single mom thing is nothing new to me since STBX & I have not lived together in 7 years. I just need to learn I can not always rely on him as H & Dad... Since January 2nd he has seen the kids ONCE- by HIS choice.

Dawn Renee

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mia1983
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group Dawn! Glad to have you here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Welcome Dawn! 

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Welcome Dawn!!!

cadeesmommy0120
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Welcome to the group.  I'm sorry you're going through this hun.  We're glad you found us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)