Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sexually Assualted

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 5 Replies
I was sexually assualted by my 2 and half year old son. Lol.

I wake up this morning to him feeling on my breast. Every time he would touch them he would laugh. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CampClan
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM

My 2 (soon to be 3 in May) son is a boob man too! I think it's cuz he was breast fed. I recently went to lunch with some co-workers & he was checking out my bosses boobs! He would pull her shirt out & say "Ashwee those your boops?" Everyone thought it was funny (since we all work at a daycare they have known him since he was an infant).

Chanel5nyc
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Awww that's too cute lol. My son was breast fed too.

Quoting CampClan:

My 2 (soon to be 3 in May) son is a boob man too! I think it's cuz he was breast fed. I recently went to lunch with some co-workers & he was checking out my bosses boobs! He would pull her shirt out & say "Ashwee those your boops?" Everyone thought it was funny (since we all work at a daycare they have known him since he was an infant).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Lol my son hated bf but is a boob man too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SinceresMomma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Lol that's funny cuz the other night was son was grabbing on my boobs saying "eat eat"! I'm like what, we stopped breast feeding 9 months ago! And he started cracking up. He's so silly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
single_and_preg
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM

My son did the same thing before, it was becoming a habbit, so i started yelling at him and giving him no reaction when he did it, cuz we would be in the grocery store and he'd start yelling boobies boobies and wanna grab my boobies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)