Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What To Do When The other woman comes back???

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

I hate having to end a relationship or having it end on me.. i hate having to break up with someone.. idk i guess i just don't want to hurt them.. i think sometimes i would rather be the one getting hurt.. i hate seeing guys cry,, when that happens its all over i need to get out of there before i am like its ok, im srry i did not mean that blah blah... well anyway me and my baby daddy.. have been together Thur the good and the bad.. i thought he was going to be in my life from her till the end... we have just been fighting so much.. i hate it when i just want to cuddle and love on him.. he wants to be doing something else.. i am a very cuddly PDA type of person.. but he has a daughter from a previous relationship.. she left him with the baby when she was not even a year.. now she is trying to come back into his and her life just because i am pregnant and we were engaged.. i hated the fact that she was doing this because her daughter calls me MOM depends on me for everything and now she is trying to take that away from me it makes me want to hurt her so bad... :( idk what to do but she has caused us to break up.. and there is no way i am going to abandon her like her mom did... i could never do that to my baby and i am not going to start now.. any advice what would u do in my situation???

<3 Mason Lee Shanks.. 1st Son <3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Leave it alone cuz if he chose her, there's nothing you can do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms_mom_81
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM

This. If he would leave you while you were pregnant for someone who walked out on him and their child...sorry I wouldn't want a man like that.

Quoting faerie75:

SexyDiva19
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Same here. Besides, if he leaves you for her he wasn't worth keeping anyways. Good Luck!

Quoting faerie75:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MorganShanks
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM

OH No He did not leave me for here sorry i left him because i couldent handle her she is a total bitch..lol he hates her.. he would never get back with him even if i wasn't around. she cheated on him 4 times with his best friends.. crazy.. srry i should have said that... No we broke up because i thought he might need space i thought i was getting in the way of him and his daughter.. plus with her trying to c her daughter all the time just showing up at my apartment really got to me.. but i dont want to give her the satisfaction..

MorganShanks
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM

OH No He did not leave me for here sorry i left him because i couldent handle her she is a total bitch..lol he hates her.. he would never get back with him even if i wasn't around. she cheated on him 4 times with his best friends.. crazy.. srry i should have said that... No we broke up because i thought he might need space i thought i was getting in the way of him and his daughter.. plus with her trying to c her daughter all the time just showing up at my apartment really got to me.. but i dont want to give her the satisfaction..

MorganShanks
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)