Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gone.... :-(

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
So although we only knew each other for a month we got close really fast. As just a little more then friends. But after last night I can't do it anymore. It was my 21st birthday and a group of us went out. Not sure all that happened bout when I woke up this morning he said he just wanted to be friends again.

I can't do it anymore. First we were dating.. then after 2 weeks he just wants to be friends. So I agree... 3 days later he asks me on a date. A week later we are making out on his couch. So we were back to dating again. And now he wants to be friends again.

I can't do it bc Ik what's gonna happen. We'll say friends see each other daily and start all over again. We can't just be friends when we have feelings for each other! And he's told me he likes me and Ive told him too. We just can't or I just can't. Im gonna miss him... I already do but I need him to figure out what he wants. Either we can in a slow relationship or just friends or nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mia1983
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Maybe you shouldn't give him time to figure out he wants. Take control by not giving him the option of yo-yoing you. Sounds like he is playing games.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MominCa
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:51 PM

he sounds confused.. not a good thing I would say not thanks the next time he ask you out

momo14
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM
For now I told him I couldn't do it. I couldn't be friends or anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Sounds like he is not ready to commit.  I would move on. 

momo14
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Yea im not ready either that's why I was happy just being friends with kissing and snuggling benefits( I can't have sex). And he's such an amazing guy one id never find myself with he loves my daughter. He's smart. Has a job. Own place. Honesty. Treats me great.

But im walking away I gotta at least till he can pick one thing

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Sounds like he is not ready to commit.  I would move on. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)