• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing myself

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM
  • 17 Replies
Hello, I'm Heather, 21, with a 4 yr old dd and I am currently 22 weeks pregnant with my son. I was a single mom for 4 yrs when my DDs dad left, then I met the father of my current child. He took over as dad for my dd and we decided to have a child together. Well, I am back to being a single mom after he beat me and tried to kill me earlier this week. I plan to do everything I can to terminate his rights to this baby, I do not trust him. I am kind of scared to be a single mom of two children but I know I can do it. Are there any other pregnant single moms?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amy127
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM
I haven't introduced myself to the group yet. My dh and I are separated right now. We have 2 children already and I'm due again Feb 21st. I'm very scared but will be moving in with my MIL for awhile. Oh I'm 27 and Mr and dh have been married for 9 years. Very tough situation, he cheated on me with a girl he works with and wouldn't end it after I found out about it. Nice to meet you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM
I'm sorry to hear that :( nice to meet you as well

Quoting Amy127:

I haven't introduced myself to the group yet. My dh and I are separated right now. We have 2 children already and I'm due again Feb 21st. I'm very scared but will be moving in with my MIL for awhile. Oh I'm 27 and Mr and dh have been married for 9 years. Very tough situation, he cheated on me with a girl he works with and wouldn't end it after I found out about it. Nice to meet you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Welcome ladies!!!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Oh goodness Heather, I'm glad you're away from this man and safe now (((hug))).

Welcome to a great group!

animebuddy
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:30 PM
I'm glad you're away from this man and hopefully you're pressing charges against him. Welcome to the group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Yes we have court Wednesday, I'm really nervous.

Quoting animebuddy:

I'm glad you're away from this man and hopefully you're pressing charges against him. Welcome to the group

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lauraleigh55
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM

OMG Heather so great to meet you and happy that you are away from that man...I'm Laura and single mom...welcome your friendship  huggggs

heather4511
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting Lauraleigh55:

OMG Heather so great to meet you and happy that you are away from that man...I'm Laura and single mom...welcome your friendship  huggggs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Well its nice to meet both of u and welcome to the group! But honey i am not prego but did u press charges? You need to and u need to take pics of any marks left and u need to see about getting a restraining order asap.

Quoting Amy127:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:42 PM
He is facing two felonies and the restraining order will be put into place once the case is closed. There is a no contact order until then. The cops took lots of pictures....and nice to meet you as well!

Quoting KailesMommy:

Well its nice to meet both of u and welcome to the group! But honey i am not prego but did u press charges? You need to and u need to take pics of any marks left and u need to see about getting a restraining order asap.

Quoting Amy127:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)