Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you serious b****? (part1)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM
  • 16 Replies

It is bf's weekend. His weekends are from friday evening to Monday morning.

Beast texted bf saying "can u bring the kids cuz I need to take them to daycare in the morning." bf responded "I will take them tomorrow."

She calls him saying "why are u being difficult?" He tells her "its my parenting time until tomorrow morning, who's being difficult? You want to go to court?"She says "my gramma will get me a lawyer" and he said "idgaf leave me alone and stop calling."

Seriously,.stfu bitch and go away.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Edited by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acastle2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Wow she's being an ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petite101
by Danielle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I just have to laugh and smh at this broad!!!

muwchck
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Damn...If he were to do the same thing to her, she would have flipped a script on him.  

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM
She's a fucking stupid idiot bitch. She mad cuz we didn't go to ghe baby shower til late and her homie that was there had left already had nothin to report. She mad cuz she threw her pussy around san jose and got caught, got left, lost her ideal family, acted a fool and showed her ass and now bf's fam don't want shit to do w her and she feels left out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM

because she wont's to start crap ..she wont him back ..some ppl are just asses..

PaperClip811
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM
*smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Bump cuz its a 3 parter now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM
You should encouraged him to be a good father to his children, instead of bickering, he help make kids so he have to share in responsibility. Because a father ain't in the home with their children, don't mean they stop being a father. And their new mate needs to understand that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM

How weird. Does she not take them to daycare every monday? Why is this monday different? She needs to back off.

petite101
by Danielle on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM

He's actually a REALLY good dad and is there for his children. His ex just likes to stir the shit pot!

Quoting hopealways4019:

You should encouraged him to be a good father to his children, instead of bickering, he help make kids so he have to share in responsibility. Because a father ain't in the home with their children, don't mean they stop being a father. And their new mate needs to understand that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)