• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i got bashed in another group for something stupid...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:47 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

i got bashed in another group for something stupid.. oimg  those women were nuts..i posted a pick( not a good one at that ) of my new tat..it got bashed..ppl saye it was fake and looked like crap ..i was like "really "..u going to get on the rag about that ..omg..get a fucking life.... wth every one bashing pa,car seats ,Brest feeding,disabling..and thy wont to bash me about this ..my tat i got for my baby girl ..it,s from a pick..i,m so over this bashing any ,every thing bs..life is bigger than cm.. any way i delete my self from that "group."..

here is the pick that bashed me over..

( the pick sucks so here is another )

it is the best tat i got ...i love it ..the guy did a grate job..

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaTrucker937
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Don't let them rain on your parade. I think it looks good. Some women on this site (I won't say what groups but I think everyone already knows) are immature and just like to drum up drama. All that matters is that you like it. Screw what they think

tyfry7496
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Awesome tat!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM

it reminds me of middle school..idk what thy thing my life does not run on what other thank .

aydensmommy0406
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I think it is a beautiful tattoo. As long as you like it who cares what people on the internet think.

Jennifer_236
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I saw that post sorry they did that to you, I think he did a great job

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM

OMG I use to love unicorns when I was a preteen! I want 2 tats eventually. The 1st being a hibiscus flower with each of my kids names & DOB on each petal & the 2nd a sassy pic of Tinkerbell. I already know I want her on my leg right above my ankle, but I'm not sure where I want the flower.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Nice tat!! Ignore those others!

Kenre
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
That is an awesome tat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goochie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Sometimes people have nothing better to do than to make others feel bad.  That is what is wrong with our society today.  Our children have to go to school with all the bullies and it comes down to adults acting that way and children thinking it is ok.  It is a very nice tat.  As long as you like it, it does not matter what anyone else has to say.  Everyone has thier own opinions.  Show it off with pride.

she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM
oooh I LOVE unicorns,its a good tat. I got bashed for not being into the Ipad,ya never know when the next bash is coming!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)