Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you let your BD take your kid/kids overnight...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM
  • 59 Replies
If he only visits once a month? If he has never lived with them either?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaelynnsMommy64
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj23
by Amanda on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:48 PM
I let my sons dad take him for overnights when he wants. He's never lived with me and he's 2 hours away so short visits are hard to do. If he sees him at all its only once a month but when he does its an overnight visit.
He's been taking him since he was about 9 months though so my son is used to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aydensmommy0406
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM

My son is almost 6 and his father has NEVER seen him. There is no way I would let his BD take him to the park for an hour let alone overnight.

Anastasia1414
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Im with you!

Quoting KaelynnsMommy64:

Absolutely not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Same here. Hes never spent 5 mins alone with my son. Plus the fact that my ex stays with his gf and her family. I dont know them and I've only seen her couple of times mostly when my ex and I go to court for cs.

Quoting KaelynnsMommy64:

Absolutely not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebmarie90
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Unless it is court ordered my ex will never have the kids over night. He lives in a 2 bedroom house with his gf, her 3 DDs and her parents. My kids (4 and 1) would be forced on to the couches and I am NEVER going to allow that. 

tyfry7496
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

My son's father has had him overnight, twice in almost 16 years. My son now REFUSES to have anything to do with him. When you ignore your child for a good 10 years, thems the breaks. My ex is smart enough to not force the issue. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

NOPE!

Belovedmoonpixi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Considering he´s seen her for about 3 full days in her whole 11 and a half years... NO. Not only that, but I haven´t seen him/had a real conversation with him since she was 4...that´s 7 and a half years ago... at this point in our lives, save for the biological bond, he´s an acquaintance bordering on stranger to us!

LifeCafe42
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:41 PM
No way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)