Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another guy UPDATE major one!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

OK girls I got asked out by this guy he seems nice, but i think that might be the only thing going for him poor guy, I am going to the movies tonight with him, he already told me that he might try to kiss me and I still dont know how I feel about this. I have seen his picture and I already feel bad for him I think this is why I am going to go tonight just so he can say that he went out on a date. he told me that he has been single for most of his life and he only had one real girlfriend ( i kind of back away slowly) and to this he is 33, i really dont know how to feel about this whole thing. I am not going to get all dressed up like i would, I am just going to wear my day time clothes. WISH ME LUCK! I hope I do something that he doesnt like so he wont talk to me lol, I will update in the morning about this guy! 

Oh Ya still waiting on the other guy.......................

OK we meet at the movies thank god! right away he tried to kiss me! I am not joking like he saw me and try to make his move... and all though the move he was trying to make me look over at him, I wanted to see the movie so then he try holding my hold wait a minute I dont even really know your name and you are trying to put your movies on me, I was trying to be open about the whole thing, he was all over me I couldnt do anything walk alone, nope he was right there, and at one point he told me I had a nice ASS ya thanks... I can see why he has be single for so long I dont feel sorry for him now...and to top it off he was talking through the movie fine whatever but no he was really really really loud! and he was trying to wisper in my ear too lol.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momtoboysjc
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Oh honey take it from me, don't give him a pity date.   I had the same thing happen to me last week and i agreed to go to a movie with this guy last Friday and now he wont' leave me alone.  I've been COMPLETELY honest with him--told him I would never be able to date him (and he knows why--because he walked out on his kid and I"m not physically attracted to him).  Told him this BEFORE we went out and told him I was ONLY GOING as his friend.  didn't work.  

Jennifer_236
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I have this thing now, I give everyone a chance so Ihope that he proves to me that he is a keeper then we will see I see good in people so I hope that is going to be on my side lol

Quoting momtoboysjc:

Oh honey take it from me, don't give him a pity date.   I had the same thing happen to me last week and i agreed to go to a movie with this guy last Friday and now he wont' leave me alone.  I've been COMPLETELY honest with him--told him I would never be able to date him (and he knows why--because he walked out on his kid and I"m not physically attracted to him).  Told him this BEFORE we went out and told him I was ONLY GOING as his friend.  didn't work.  

momtoboysjc
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Good luck!

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Good luck hun, keep us posted. 

JACAR2010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM

If I were him, I would not want you going out with me and getting my hopes when you have no intentions of liking me. That does not even seem kind to do.

LifeCafe42
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Good luck hope it goes better than you think
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)