Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

Saturday night I had a date...Yay me! Anyway we were supposed to go out at 6 pm but I didnt even get home from running errands and taking my ds and his cousins to the movies ect til like 6:30.  I also took forever getting ready smh...we didnt go out until 10:30. I felt so bad! but he was so sweet about it. Anyway the place he wanted to take me was closed...we drove around and pretty much everything was closed. We finally found a little restaurant/ bar type place...idk it had a live band playing that was awesome btw. I had a really good time. He was very polite and respectful. He opened up the car door for me, pulled my chair out for me, and walked me to my door. It was like a breath of fresh air because lately Ive been meeting total a-holes. Its nice to know there are still nice guys out there. :-)

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
acastle2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM
I am so glad you had a good time even tho it started a lil late happy for you momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imabitweird
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Thanks...I was so close to canceling because I was expecting him to be like the other horrible dates Ive been on, but Im glad I didnt

Quoting acastle2:

I am so glad you had a good time even tho it started a lil late happy for you momma

Krystle21
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:22 PM
I wanna go on a date :( So will there be a second date?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imabitweird
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Idk! He hasnt asked me out again yet. I hope he wasnt turned off by the fact that I was four hours late! lol but he texted this morning and he called me this evening but I couldnt talk too long because I was busy...But I hope he asks me out again.

Quoting Krystle21:

I wanna go on a date :( So will there be a second date?

kavp84
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Date... dating? What are those words? Lol

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Im glad it went ok. Be mindful of meeting up that late though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imabitweird
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Thanks...Yea I was going to cancel but my sis talked me into going...she had all his info...name/plate number/ our location....but yea next time it wont be so late.

Quoting faerie75:

Im glad it went ok. Be mindful of meeting up that late though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)