Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help please

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM
  • 4 Replies
So ive never made a post here but I hope you all can help me anyways. My girls dad was a beligerent drunk when we were together, I left him after years of emotional and physical abuse. Well he pretended he was father of the year and got visitation every other weekend. He is supposed to pay 300 a month in support but decided I owed him 2 months rent since I moved out with no notice and now pays 150 until im paid off. Lately when he has the kids he will get drunk at a friends and leave them there while he walks home under the care of his drunk friends and there 11 year old daughter. Well this weekend was the final straw, he got back together with a woman he cheated on me with and then when he ended up breaking it off with her then she threatened and harrassed me. Well he had her stay the night when they were there this weekend. I do not care if he has a gf, it actually makes me happy so he wont harrass me anymore, but this woman is crazy and unstable. Its time for me to get my kids away from him and his lifestyle. One of my dds comes home sick from her allergies because of all his animals, and they both take 2 to 3 days to get back to normal after coming home. Im sorry this is all over the place but Im all over the place right now, and dont know where to start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SinceresMomma
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:09 AM
I would say start at court. I wouldn't allow my kids around someone like that, him or his girlfriend. Especially getting drunk and leaving your kids. Anything could happen and being that you know about I would definitely tell you to start putting your foot down NOW!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:15 AM
definaly agree if anything supervise visitaion

Quoting SinceresMomma:

I would say start at court. I wouldn't allow my kids around someone like that, him or his girlfriend. Especially getting drunk and leaving your kids. Anything could happen and being that you know about I would definitely tell you to start putting your foot down NOW!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Take it to court, a drunk person should not take care of kids

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Talk to your attorney, it definitely sounds like it's time to a) get a child advocate involved and b) take him back to court for supervised visitation only until he can prove he's clean & sober.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)