• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ill give you a quick background and try to limit details. I met this guy few months back. seemed real nice. Something about him tho kept holding me from commiting. Then my grandma got sick. I told him i didnt think i could come over this weekend( this last one) he says you dont think shell make it i say no i doubt it. So he waits until next night( this was last tues) to answer and all he can say is how much he misses holding me like i care at that pt. My grandma died later that night. When he finally text me again fri night he asks if im coming up i say no my grma died and i cant think straight he says ok havent heard a word since no sorry nothing. I will never answer him again. I have no desire to see him as i think hes a self piggheaded jerk. Couldnt even say sorry. What do you ladies think? Should i change my mind an answer if he texts me? I enjoyed his company but now im mad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Well that's kinda heavy for someone you are barely seeing but if you feel some kind of way about it just hold off on him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamaz46
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Well it would be heavy except hed been coming over to the house on weekends and hanging out. We kissed goodbye twice. I dont just kiss any guy much less the other now im glad i didnt. I simple im sorry i miss you ( not i miss holding you) and anything nice wouldve been fine. I know also for a fact after our first date ( it was a double) i didnt hear from him for about a month he said he lost his phone ( the people we doubled with said he was seeing another girl and she dumped him i think thats y he called me the next month) and this last time where he stopped 3 days said his phone took a bath. Im not dumb. Also not going to be the person he keeps coming back to no thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Sounds like you answered your own question. Women overabalyze and go back and forth with men for that reason. Move on especially when you have to question things too much so early on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Move on, too many issues.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)