Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

WOULD DATED A MAN THAT HAS TWO DIFFRENT BABY MOTHERS BY TWO DIFFRENT WOMEN?

Posted by   + Show Post

WELL  LADIES I'M CURRENTLY DATING A GUY THAT HAS TWO KIDS  BY TWO DIFFRENT WOMEN. I ENJOY TALKING TO HIM OVER THE PHONE ANSD I HAVE SEEN HIM IN PERSONAL LIKE 3 TIMES ALREADY AND I'M REALLY FEELING HIM. BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DON'T WANT MY HEART TO GET THE BEST OF ME. DO YOU THINK THAT I'M WRONG FOR DATING HIM AND DO YOU THINK THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE A FUTURE WITH HIM?

by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Replies (21-28):
Robsessed98
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:28 PM
now I cant see myself doing it, but i married a man who had 4 by 4 women, including mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't date anyone that called the mother of his children baby mamas. Hate that term as much as baby daddy.

Seeing he cheated, I'd run and run quickly. He has a pattern of cheating. I don't tolerate cheating. It would be a deal breaker.

If he was in stable relationships with the women and things happened, I would proceed with caution.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Damn i was just gna say the same thing!!!hheelllooooooooo....as i kept reading i was like.okay u just answered ur own question...hes dumn for even sayin dat to u...but i guess he was just being real for ur own sake

Quoting heather4511:

Yes. This would make me run as well. If it were for different reasons then he would deserve a chance. Because I know that I do not want to be judged because my kids have different dads

Quoting MamaTrucker937:

Personally, that would be a deal breaker for me. Just be careful and don't jump in too fast.

Quoting AriesLady_89:

Thank you so much. I asked him what happen between the babies he just told me that he was messing with both of them at the same time. But for me I know I would just have to keep my eyes open.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
single_and_preg
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I used to turn down guys, who i knew had more then one baby mom, no matter how good they looked lol....

but now that i m older I might give a guy a chance who has more then one baby mom.

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

This reminds me, there is one guy who lives up the street from me, he has 5 baby mothers, that all live within 3 miles apart, he always wanted to talk to me, but i told him no way, but my main concern was him having an STD.

and its so strange, like some of the baby mothers get along, go to family events together,  and a couple hate each other and are getting in fights and all etc.

He would always come at me, and say he wants to settle down now etc, but i never fell for his lies lol, he does look good and has lots of money, cars etc, but i would never want to get involved in that mess.

ame4c
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Not enough information to tell.  My SO has kids by 2 different woman and that is not a problem for me, but the circumstances behind why he has 2 different BM's and all that were acceptable to me.

chellenout
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

1st of all nice smiles on both you girls!  Hmm well I guess I dont think I would date someone who had kids relatively the same age. Now if they were at least 5-8 years apart them maybe.... but still a maybe. Only time will tell.

Misha1204
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Everybody has a past.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN