Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single Mom's Bucket List

I don't normally play the lottery, but since the Powerball drawing was up to $200 million last night I bought one. And it got me thinking.

If you didn't have to worry about money or paying bills, what would be on your list of things to do and places to see? A single mom's bucket list so to speak. Lol.

I would take a cruise. And then maybe spend a few months seeing Europe. My son wants to visit NYC and go to the toy stores there. Lol. I would definitly buy an RV and take my son on a road trip of the U.S. so he could see all of the country. Hawaii is on that list too.

So, if you didn't have to worry about finances or making arrangements for someone to watch the kid(s), where would you go?

by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
Jnc91
by Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 11:16 AM
^ oh and take my son to the Filipines to visit his Lola.
IBNeaters
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 2:51 PM

First, pay off bills.  Second, travel around the world while my son is not in school.  Then I'd donate loads of it to my church and then I'd start a B&B, which has always been my dream.  I'm actually going to achieve the last one, but it's my ten year goal!

bellavita24
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Find mister mister super right
Put some money away
Get my own house BUILT from ground up how I wanted it
Go on vacation to Disney w/ kids for a week, or Hawaii
Get a Range Rover

ArmyGal
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Me and my DD would travel the world! Would love to take her to see my mom's family in Korea, I probably would end up buying a house in the country side there.

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Buy a house

Hired a nanny, chauffeur, housekeepers

Go somewhere I can reach by train not plane

Set up a trust fund for my kids

Start a non profit in my late moms name

Buy a house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harrington_ou
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM
2 moms liked this

1. route 66 trip with the kids and bf from one end of the route to the there.

2. oregon ducks football game in auzten stadium

3. drive a GTO new or old

4. this one doesnt have to happen but its something every little girl dreams of, it was stolen from me when i married my kids dad, but i would love to walk down the isle on my dads arm to a very handsome man and promising that man the rest f my life.  it doesnt have to happen cause as of right now im good with what i have with who i have it with.

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Move to Ireland.

HadnKmom
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM

we would go to disney world and disney land so we could expereince them both (never been to either one) visit EVERY state and travel europe....try to find my family in italy......and go to austria and see the statue of my great (great??) uncle.....i would buy a big house and be a foster parent and adopt all the kids no one wants (the ones with diseases and disabilities as long as they werent violent :( idk how to handle a violent child and especially with other children in the house) AND i would buy a house for single women who are pregnant/new mothers to go until they can get steady on their feet so they dont have to get abortions....have them work for them to stay (cleaning yard work filing etc.)...but my true #1 thing is to donate my hair 5 more times to make 1 wig for a child with cancer....im such a softy and i wish i was more stable so i could be a foster parent :( I NEED TO FINISH SCHOOL!!!!!

miyucamui
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Visit Seoul, South Korea, show my son where I grew up, and take him to Disneyland. And get married and have my grandma at my wedding.

Alena77
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Autobahn...and I used to drive it to work everyday....and I soooo miss going over 65mph lol. The fastest I ever went was 125mph in my mercedes e-200 and it was kinda scarey but fun.

Quoting Robsessed98:

i would go to germany and spend a day on the audibon (however you spell it lol)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN