Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

single pregnant with triplets

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM
  • 13 Replies
I recently found that i am pregnant with triplets by a guy who I just started dating. Turns out I got pregnant the first time we had sex! I have been a single mother for the past 11 years to my son, and I swore I would never do it again, but now here I am and not with just one more baby but three! The father is not supportive at all so i know this is all gonna be on me. I don't see how I'm going to do this. I'm really starting to get scared.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this
girl ur in a very hard situation but if ur going to forsure keep them stressing wont solve anything..god is very powerfull...give your self to him and accept jesus christ as ur savior and i promise u will be just fine with jesus by ur side everythings possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraSnider
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Hopefully he comes around before ur babies get here but if nOt I hope ur family is close 3 little ones would be hard gl h&h 9
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Welcome to the group. And congrats on the babies! My gosh its going to be hard but be strong and u will make it thru! What about ur 11yr old? Do they know?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysty923
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

wow - good luck

I am single and had twins - it is hard - can't imagine triplets!

Do you want more kids?  What do you think about adoptions?

strongerwtime
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I would seek help out there for moms with multiples....get looped into support groups..and I would even seek assistance for a while.  3 is alot at one time.

KRIZZ25
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM

wow..first off congrats ..second ..do u wont em ?? once U have deiced what u what to do than u can go from Thar .i would talk wthfamily ..see what thy say . i have 3 kids twins and older kid..it hard but a joy.oh and if u decided to keep em baby daddy will have to pay ..don't let him get off wth not paying.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Welcome hun!!  We are here for you!

tripletmom518
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 7:04 PM
I wanna thank everyone for there responces they really helped alot. By the grace of god and my family's support I will be a new mom of three in about 7 months. The father has agreed to be a father to these children. I'm starting to getty excited and looking forward to this new journey in my life.
SinceresMomma
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Twinglemomi
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I'm a single mom. My oldest is 16 and my twins are 12. It wasn't as difficult as everyone said it would be when they were infants. For me, twin infants was wayyyyy easier than twin toddlers...once they could run in opposite directions all hell broke loose.

Try to find support groups, even online...it helps to have people you can vent to and who can offer support...if just a message saying " You can do this". As far as actual parenting of multiples...prepare as much in advance as you can. Your pregnancy is higher risk with higher order multiples (anything over twins) and you should plan for possible periods of bed rest if you have complications. I cannot stress enough how much advance planning helps...run though scenarios, If they put you on bedrest towards the end of your pregnancy...how would it affect your day to day life? What areas would you need help with...getting your son to school, paying bills, etc....who could help you? What social service programs might you need to sign up for? Once you deliver it will probably be shear choas for at least the first couple of weeks until you get a routine down...it's really helpful if you have a freezer stocked with meals that just need to be heated up for those days where you are so tired you can't see straight.

Planning is a huge stress reliever for me. The less you leave up in the air, the less you have to worry and stress about! Make sure you file for child support, definitely don't let him off the hook to at least be financially responsible for his children.

How far along are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)