Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jesus christ

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM
  • 28 Replies
If u have little kids, do NOT keep cranking them out because when the hit teens YOU WILL REGRET

My 13 year old makes me want to KILL myself. He is defiant, doesn't do a GOD damn thing he is told. Chores? Forget it. School work? Fuck you. He curses when he speaks to me even when he's just having a casual convo in a normal mood.

Dealing w this kid let's me know that as a parent, I have failed. I suck. I, no better than those toothless fuckin stereotypical loser pqrents if this kid is a result. I feel like he is on a one way track to fucking prison. Therapy hasn't helped, NOTHING helps.

This melt down is because I got ANOTHER retention notice from his school. My son, who has normal intelligence, failed everything except his elective last semester. Even pe. Well he's got 3 d's and 2 f's rt.now. why? Who the fuck knows he swears he's doing his work.

If he fails to graduate, I give the fuck up. He's going w his dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Oh ya and no fucking philosophical bullshit. Gods honest truth if I knew id have a kid like this, I wouldn have had ANY kids. I do love him but he disappoints me on a near fucking daily basis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM
You tried putting him in Catholic school? Boot Camp? Etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strongerwtime
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

No philosophical bullshit here.....I agree send him on to dad.  I love my little kids too but I be damned if they make me feel like I want to kill MYSELF after all I go through/and will go through for them. Think about all the parents who feel like they did everything right...kids at some point make their own decisions and suffer their own consequenses.  If someone would have told me that my brother would have ended up in jail for doing something so stupid while the rest of us kids are doing fine I would have been in denial..BUT as it is..he's in jail.  And he writes about how stupid and ignorant he was.  see?  Maybe if your son was out of his home comfort zone with you then he will see the light of day....and if he doesnt...what more can you do?  Maybe you will get a break and some peace.  He has pushed you to the breaking point. 

cadeesmommy0120
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I agree with Shanell, could you do a boot camp type thing for him?  I'm sorry mama...

KRIZZ25
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

..some kids have to go down the wrong rd to see what life is like.. if he false he will have to do that grade Agna ..he will have to learn the hard way .some have to.

megdm06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:29 AM

No attempt of advice here *hugs*

MeeshMom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
What about signing him up for that scared straight show/program?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I'm not at that land mine, yet... Thank god! I'm scared of the teenage years... But here's a BUMP!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

i cant afford catholic school. i looked into boot camp but i dont want to send him there because i hear horror stories. im pretty sure i wont send him to his dad either. im at a loss. he is just so disappointing. he grows bored and loses interest in everything so theres nothjing i can make him look forward to, to behave. he doesnt care if i discpline him.

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM
So sorry. Wish I had advice. We r here for u to vent to!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)