• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick sick sick!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

I don't know what's going on with me and this body of mine! It's like I'm always SICK, every week!!! I have been stressed a lot over BD drama and with SO and with work.... I took Monday off, but I have a feeling I will be staying home today too... 

Anyone ever been like this? I think I need to start taking vitamins or something. I'm on anti-anxiety meds and they seem to be woking now (it's only been 2 weeks). I dunno... any suggestions?

~Harleigh~

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
petite101
by Danielle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Vitamin C for your immune system.

cadeesmommy0120
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM

A good daily vitamin should help.  When I actually take my vitamins I feel better...but I suck at taking them consistantly.

strongerwtime
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes its stress hun and anxiety. yikes I hadnt finished reading your post but you already mentioned anxiety meds... I have never been on these meds but I would certainly give it more than two weeks to kick in.  But certainly have you been looking into ways to reduce your BD stress?  I mean there are some things we just have to accept will never change about them.  I know that for me when I did accept that, I was able to think of better ways for ME to cope with that fact.  And alot of it came down to me ignoring the hell out of  mine.  But work is a tough one...if its the job that you do not care for then that will add to your anxiety.  I say give the anxiety meds some more time for balance, so you can think more clearly and logically. 

strongerwtime
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I have never gotten that "feel good" feeling from a vitamin...but then again I have never been good at taking them consistently either... My issue has been my eating habits along with the vitamins...I never want to take one when I know I havent had enough on my stomach.  When I stress I dont eat....and well...I dont take the vitamin...LOL, I suck with vitamins.

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

A good daily vitamin should help.  When I actually take my vitamins I feel better...but I suck at taking them consistantly.

brieri
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Feel better.

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Stress and anxiety can cause physical illness.  You need to take some me time and unwind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)