• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
My bf started talking to his ex and he still has feelings for her I asked him whats the point of us dating he said that he wasnt going to hurt me I see him on the 13th but idk if I want to anymore :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Id end it. Him talking to someone he admittedly has feelings for can't lead to anything good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM
If he has feelings for her still, chances are he isn't going to stick with you. I would end it and begin the healing/moving on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I am sorry, but if my man tells me he has feelings for someone else, I say bye bye.... Don't me a doormat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strongerwtime
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM

No maam...do not accept this... he has feelings for her and clearly not for you....if that isnt hurting you already I dont know what kind of hurt he is talking about...I wouldnt want to know...you have every right to not want to see him. 

ali-rn
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM

i know i'm new here but i have some experience with this one, move on. he is playing both sides of the coin, and you are clearly not his priority. if he is telling you he has feelings for her, tell him to go figure out his life, you deserve better, and noone wants to be the number two girl. (i have been)

Danielle17T
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM
That's really not OK! Don't let him use u if he still has feelings for her he shouldn't b in a relationship with ne1! Y is he talking to her? I'm sure he's already hurt u by telling u he still has feelings for an ex& is talking to her! I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:14 PM

If he is openly admitted to having feelings for someone else, I would end it asap before you get hurt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)