Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Tiffany

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM
  • 2 Replies

Dear Tiffany,

Last month, after six years of marriage, my husband announced that he is leaving me and moving to a city over three hundred miles from here.  When I asked about our girls, one and three, he replied that no judge would give him custody or visitation anyway, so he thinks it best to "make a clean break" and disappear from their lives.  I disagree, but I'm not sure I want my daughters to be with a father who doesn't seem to really want them.  What's next?

Mom's please leave some replies - Thank you.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Nena09alc
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM

whos tiffany??

omg, im so sorry. how are you taking it? and idk what to tell you your girls must be heart broken

MicahBoo07
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM

If he wants to leave u and them then let him. U don't want ur girls around someone who doesn't want them since that will make them worse off. If u need help paying for ur kids then take him for child support and he can then decide if he wants to have visits or not set up thru the court. U and ur girls will better off without him around. If he is depressed about something then he should get help or if he is leaving cause he is a coward then shame on him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)