Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

detective meeting

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:12 PM
  • 10 Replies
Well i had posted a prayer request in here the other day about my job. Well i still cant say why or whats really going on bc i can get fired if they find out. But i got a call from my supervisior and i have to meet with the detective 2morrow at 8 am. I pray i do not get fired!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
5BMom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Gosh... I hope everything goes ok...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilysmom8
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:15 PM
I am sorry but if they are calling in the police and you have to speak with detectives it does not sound too good.
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Oh noez :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Its the field i work in. They by law have to call a detective no matter how big or little anything is. Honestly i dont even know what is going. Im not allowed to know anything until i have a meeting with them. So idk whats going on. Its just a part of their procedure.

Quoting emilysmom8:

I am sorry but if they are calling in the police and you have to speak with detectives it does not sound too good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope you plan on having legal counsel present with you if it involves a detective and possibly losing your job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilysmom8
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Gotcha.. I was just going by what I know from my jobs Ive worked at. My job now they dont really call the police to fire you unless you did something to harm a patient. And my other job I had the only time they called the police was when someone was caught shoplifting..

Keep us posted on how things go tomorrow!

Quoting KailesMommy:

Its the field i work in. They by law have to call a detective no matter how big or little anything is. Honestly i dont even know what is going. Im not allowed to know anything until i have a meeting with them. So idk whats going on. Its just a part of their procedure.

Quoting emilysmom8:

KailesMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Im not sure im allowed to. Plus i havent had the time. With dd recovering from surgery and now this which happened a day and a half ago i havent had a chance.

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

I hope you plan on having legal counsel present with you if it involves a detective and possibly losing your job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Good luck hun...

LifeCafe42
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Good luck to I'd take someone to represent you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilysmom8
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Just wondering how things went this morning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)