• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BD's parents

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM
  • 18 Replies
So my ex in laws havent seen DD in 4.5 mths. I've just recieved a text asking if they can visit. Whats your kids grandparents like?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mia1983
by Mia on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM
My ex's people live out of state. They see the kids once or twice a year when he drives them down to visit with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugmom2010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM
My ex's parents come by and see her they even call. We recently went to the MLKjr Parade with them. My daughter sees them way more than my ex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Landynsmom62609
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I have no clue about the grandpa ive never met him (even though he lives with his parents) but his mom is a total bitch! She is the only reason he tried for custody and threatens to have him file for more custody anytime i dont agree with something she wants. So far he has 50/50 placement, what more can she want that they dont already have?

tayysmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM

My oldest's gparents dont ever ask to see her, they expect me to just pop up with her.. But they are on my facebook and see pictures of her, and i usually take her to see them on her birthday and christmas.

camommy08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:31 PM

my parents are awesome! and so are my exs family...they cant see her as much as they wish they could they live in VA and i leave in CA...but we are planning a trip either scarlett and I go out there or them come out here, this time my exs father wants to come out here...hes even offered to chase scarlett around sea world and the zoo lol! I hope we can do something. I know they miss us

5BMom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I do not allow contact between my kids my ex-dh's adoptive parents. My ex claimed his adoptive dad molested him as a child. He told this to me and two seperate shrinks, among other people. He now says he "he made it up"... Doesn't deny saying it, because the shrinks have it on tape....

So they send cards... I send them back and let DS sign them. At this point, there is no phone contact...last time MIL called me, she harrassed me so hard, and threatened me so much I landed in the hospital because my heart rate hit 160+ and my BP was 146/102... And since my heart stopped twice in 2010 ( because their son left me to die), I had to go in...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:00 AM
My parents we see once a month my exs live in another state and have never met him she sends cards on holidays
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsrollins
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM
My Husbands, Mom & Step-Dad live in FL & his Dad lives in WV. Out of 6 years I've met his Dad once & I've seen his Mom & Step-Dad way too much. More then I would like although I like his Step-Dad just not so much his Mom. She has caused nothing but problems between my Husband & I. No matter how much I dispise her I won't ever deny her from seeing my boys! That's not fare to my Sons. The only way I would keep someone out of my kids life is if they try or do harm to my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM

they don't care about the kids, my bfs mum loves the boys more than their biological scum bag grandparents.

aamommy2011
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

dont know. his mom is dead and ive only met his dad once, and he's gonna die soon....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)