Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for new friends :)

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi,

I am Candace. I have a seven year old son.

I work full time and have a couple of side jobs to bring extra money in since his father doesn't help. My son is in 2nd grade and plays sports. We stay pretty busy. I joined this site to meet people that are going through some of the same things I am.

Can't wait to make some new friends!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
StephMarie_Mom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:12 AM
Hi! I'm a full time student, prior military, prior corp. America, and a returning student. I'm currently studying culinary arts. I've got a 4yr old daughter, and we're usually very busy as well. I'm on here a few times a week, sometimes several times a day if I'm able. I'm relatively new, myself. I just joined in january
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I am a single, stay at home, homeschooling mom to two great kids, DS 4.5 and DD 3.5. I am in the mountains of Idaho and I love it here. I am also a survivor of domestic violence.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Hi Candace, welcome to our group. I'm Dawnie, I have 2 little boys under the age of 3 and love the time i get with them. you can add me as a friend if you like

brieri
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Hi and wlelcome to the Single moms group.

ame4c
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Welcome!
meshe722003
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Hello,

I am new to Houston, Tx. From Louisiana. I don't know anyone, I am here to stay w/ my childs father. We don't really talk just sit around. I am lonely, have no friends, and I was to find some friends my self. I love to keep busy, but sometime i get depressed from this. I want to work part time, but he talked me into givimg my car up to get another. Another lie, he spent the money not having plans to buy me another car. So I feel stuck. I don't have a babysitter to where I can look for a p/t job.

Sorry to vent, just need a friend to. Thanks for reading....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)