Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my ex is a stalker

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:42 AM
  • 12 Replies

my ex has taken over one of my facebook accounts and stealing my photos of the boys and pasting the posts I put up on facebook on his facebook, I only know about him doing that because my ex brother in law told me, and he hates my ex and his family. is there something I can legally do to stop him aside from deactivate my account which he hasn't hacked and start a new one which I have done.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SexyDiva19
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Why dont you just block him? Thats what I did with my ex. How many accounts do you have?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree- block him and he can't see your stuff. Also make your profile private so only your friends can see your stuff. And secure your pictures so only friends have the ability to copy/save your pictures from your account.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrm27
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Do you think he will do something nasty?

Maybe he just wanted to see what is going on with you guys. 

Just block him if you are afraid that he might do something nasty to your profile.  

Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I did block him, and make my profile private, thats why he hacked my other account and took it on as his own.

Andrewsmom70
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM
So you can't get into the acct he hacked?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Quoting mrm27:

Do you think he will do something nasty?

Maybe he just wanted to see what is going on with you guys. 

Just block him if you are afraid that he might do something nasty to your profile.  

I have always been open with him and if he asks me I send him photos and tell him what is going on with the boys, thats why I am so upset, I never stopped him from seeing our boys, even though he told everyone I was a slut and they were someone elses children, i have never held anything back from him, I blocked him when I left so he could not contact me through it. I have tried so hard to not be a crazy baby mamma, but he is still trying to control me after 2 years.

Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

No, sadly, I tried to this afternoon, but I found that the email address is now my ex husbands email address.
SexyDiva19
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:19 AM
So you can't get into your account at all? Like changing your password?

Quoting Dawnie-marie:

I did block him, and make my profile private, thats why he hacked my other account and took it on as his own.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Oh wow. Thats just wrong! Why don't you report him?

Quoting Dawnie-marie:

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

No, sadly, I tried to this afternoon, but I found that the email address is now my ex husbands email address.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Oh wow. Thats just wrong! Why don't you report him?

Quoting Dawnie-marie:

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

I am trying to figure out how to report it, as i have tried and just got a message saying they will investigate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)