Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going to miss my baby tonight!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
My dd has had some major separation anxiety lately that we've been trying hard this past month to work through. When I have the baby SO's mom is going to keep her while I'm in the hospital and I've been really nervous about how she's going to deal with spending the night away from me so as part of trying to work through her anxiety we are doing a trial run where she's spending the night at his mom's house to see how she does and get her comfortable with where she'll be sleeping so it isn't all new and scary. So tonight she's spending the night at her house, I'm SOOO nervous lol she seems excited though. I think I'll be up all night worrying that she will get scared or have a nightmare and be upset that mommy isn't there to comfort her. I'll probably worry even if she does great. But I sure hope it goes well!! It will be a huge weight off my shoulders to worry about her a little less while I'm in the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
petite101
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I think she'll be ok. She know's her doesn't she? It might actually be good for your dd also :) Hope it works out!

brieri
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:04 PM

toddler girl 

michiganmom5150
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM
I did the same thing with #2. my older ds stayed at my in-laws. He wasn't scared to sleep over there, he was worried about mommy having the baby. That we'd be ok. When they brought him to visit after, he was so much better. He knew his brother and I were ok. It was sweet he was worried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Good luck mama. I am sure she will do great.

acastle2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Good luck I hope she does well and you do well too don't stress how much longer do you have?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I'm sure she'll do great! It's not like his mom is a stranger to her. YOU should relax and rest!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)