Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going home

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
My husband was in a bad car accident this weekend. He's lost his left arm. We've been talking a lot about getting back together (been a little more than a year we've been separated) & I've decided now is a better time than ever. He needs me! No one else will be able to take care of him, and that's my job as his wife. So, I hope this has sort of all been a wake up call & he's really going to change after all of this.

Please pray for us (& if you're not a prayer, keep us in your thoughts) and his condition.

I don't want to leave this group though :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hollinicole
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:14 PM
You do what your heart tells you to do, good luck. And stay in the group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Wow. How tragic... yea u being his wife means u should be there for him no matter what.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FourSpAcesLeFt
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Thank you ladies! <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillsmom09
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Good luck and I hope everything works out for the best!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Think that since he was in a bad car accident is going to make your lfe better now?  You don't have to leave this group if you don't want.  I wish you the best of luck though with getting back with him and making it work.

FourSpAcesLeFt
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:43 PM
No, I think it might have been a wake up call. I'm HOPING it'll work out. I know things will still be hard, and I know that there will be struggles, just hoping it'll make our relationship not be taken for granted.

Might not make sense, but it doesn't have to. My heart is aching to be there.

Quoting brieri:

Think that since he was in a bad car accident is going to make your lfe better now?  You don't have to leave this group if you don't want.  I wish you the best of luck though with getting back with him and making it work.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)