Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

How did approaching dating for the first time after your child was born?

There is a man that I am interested in and he has asked me out. But I am so nervous!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brieri
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Hi and welcome to Single MOms group.   My dating experience then was with the man I was married to when we had children..

5BMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM
I was married when my kids were born... And I have been divorced a year next Friday and I am super leary to date. I had some dates with an old friend but he was WAY to old for me, lol.... I am trying dating sites but am too chicken to follow through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebmarie90
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I have dated twice since DD was born. One was a guy my friend set me up with, another was a friend from high school. I am kind of waiting for this one guy to ask me out but.... idk.... if it happens it happens if not, no harm no foul. Go out, have fun, get some time away from your little one. 

averagepandaXD
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM

My opinion is to just have fun with it, meet guys, go on dates, but don't get serious until you're ready, that doesn't mean you have to sleep with anyone, but it gets you out of the house. I've been struggling tons. I'm 22, and I have 2 small children. So that's what I do to still feel young and have a good time.

mysty923
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM

good luck

I am not sure I ever want to date with children - just too much for me

MsAntoine
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Take it slow if its meant to be everything will fall into place

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)