Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird...Text Buddy? WTH

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 28 Replies

Seriously a text buddy???  What is this? Anyways...I get a random "whats up?" text from a # that I don't know. So I ask who is this? He says his name is Will....Well I don't know a Will. He then sends a pic of himself....in nothing but a towel. WTH? Do people do this to random strangers? He then asks if my name is Kim. Well no...#1. my signature on texts says "Raegan" at the end haha...So I tell him no, and he says sorry..then says he hopes I liked his pic...then he texts again asking if I am sexy..I tell him I am unavailable. He then is asking to be text buddy and won't stop texting me haha..Weird. I am not texting back. I text my boyfriend to see if he knew this #..He hasn't text me back yet but I am sure we don't know this person.......

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeeshMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:45 PM
That's really random
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Quoting MeeshMom:

That's really random

That's what I thought too. I was like wth? When I tell you, I am not this girl I am not her..stop texting me lol. And to send a picture? Weird......

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
michiganmom5150
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM
I have had weird text convos with people with the wrong number before. None THAT strange, though. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Ew so weird! And kinda creepy! Haha wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Quoting michiganmom5150:

I have had weird text convos with people with the wrong number before. None THAT strange, though. Lol

lol..Yeah I have had a few where they obviously have the wrong # but to send me a pic and not give up? Really? I could've been a 60 yr old grandmother...lol

raegan1221
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Ew so weird! And kinda creepy! Haha wow

haha Yeah.....I told my boyfriend..and he was kind of like wth? ya know...

acastle2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Baha I would have found a pic of an old naked lady and sent to him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting acastle2:

Baha I would have found a pic of an old naked lady and sent to him

hahahah! That's a good idea....darn lol. He'd be like oh good gosh what have I done?!? lmao!

acastle2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Oh yes and since your unavailable maybe old people having sex haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Quoting acastle2:

Oh yes and since your unavailable maybe old people having sex haha

haha...ohhhhh that would be priceless.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)