Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

second child

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

So im pregnant with my second child..a girl....ughhh...i crieddddd....it just bothers me sooo much that the dad lies all the time and is no help to me. he doesnt live with me...and i hacked into his voicemaila and come to findout he lives with this chick and the lil boy he aways has isnt his coz its her son....he drives her car but tells me its his coz...she live in the same town as me...and she has nothing on me but more money and a car....im devasted because all i want is a family and its like how can i compete with that? shes not attractive but that doesnt always matter...i mean i hear her voicemails crying about hw he never home or blah blah blah....but im the one with his daughter...i just dont know what to do...im always alone..i work..i have my college degree. im 23...he just turned 30....i dont know...i have cried because he has nothin of his at my house but hes always trying to mark his territory and he doesnt want me to b with anyone else... he is a broke ass nigga...and i feel like hes a user...i just want a family not just to be some one elses baby mom...im losing it,,,, he barely sleeps over idk.....some pep say he just using her for what she has..then why not do better towards me...i hae his life in me....he has two daughters 12 and 9 and one childs mother... so he isnt new to this father thing...while i cried about havin a girl he was overjoyed he loves kids and he has his daughters to be big sis to her...idk what to do....

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chicanueva
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM

make him pay child support but don't give him the time of day anymore.

Sorry girl, I know you're hurting and not looking forward to having a baby with a guy who won't act right. But I think you gotta start planning for baby without him instead of asking why he isn't with you. I could almost be the other woman in your story. I have an adorable younger man living in my house. I'd keep him forever if I could. But he doesn't want anyone else to know I exist. I keep thinking, if he's not that into me, why does he stay?  Cause it's comfortable for him here. I'm older, I have a safe home, I don't ask for much.

Maybe your guy loves kids, but I bet he's not a good dad, Do you know the girls' mom? Does he really help out?  

Sorry again girl, but I don't think you can count in him. I hope when you see your baby you'll fall in love with her. Keep posting, keep venting. It helps

shari88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:05 PM

i have her number and i want to call it and ask her how he does....but i dont want anymore conflict... i have already started planning for my baby without him...but i dont have a car and i do need the rides but...in my mind im like this is wrng im sure this is this chicks car...i feel like a deposit box....all i have inside of me is his sperm and his baby only thing hes willing to give me....its so hard..my sons father has another child now and still with the other girl its been three years as long as my sons been alive. i finally am over that and now im knocked up again with the thought that ill b alone again doing all of this all over... funny thing is both my kids fathers have the same bday jus 6 yrs apart...the economy sucks and i worry how will i do this but i believe God doesnt put more on me then i can bare..issue is this man comes in and out of my life its not fair i finally say im done im fine and he pops back up and we sex and he falls asleep or he says he has to go....it hurts it hurts it hurts. how can he say he loves me? how can he come in and out..idk what to do...how do i get him out of my mind and numb myself to his shit?

5BMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I am so sorry. He is emotionally abusing you. Please do not let him continue. You deserve more and so does your baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM

hugs

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM

*HUGS* So sorry hun. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)