Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM
  • 2 Replies

Tomorrow I start training tomorrow for my work at home customer service job. Been hired since December with the host company and with the specific company since January 15th. Just been waiting on the training class to start!! So excited. Training will last four weeks then I start working!

If anyone would like info feel free to pm me. It does have a little bit of a start up cost, about 100 so far, but that will be made up 4 fold on my first check. A friend and her daughter have been working through this company for years and it is legitamate. I have seen paycheck stubs.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Andrewsmom70
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Why do you have to pay to get a job? I've never been asked to pay someone in order for me to work for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I had to pay for the background check. Then you pay the company for the service of them hooking you up with the job. Kinda like a temp service that pays you 10 dollars and hour but they are getting paid 14 from the company. It's how they make their money as a company. I was skeptical too at first. Until I saw my friends paycheck stubs and saw what she was making sitting at home answering incoming calls. Totally worth it to me. No daycare, no worrying about calling in on sick days, no gas costs. And I can do it in my fuzzy tinkerbell pants and zebra print house shoes lol

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

Why do you have to pay to get a job? I've never been asked to pay someone in order for me to work for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)