Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Friday night homebody

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
So I'm catching up on teen mom online and sitting alone. I've been having a huge itch to get out and socialize. But it's just not happening without a babysitter. I'm tired anyway but I just want to get out all this clutter I have on my mind. I need to straighten up my apartment but damn I'm tired. I have to get my oil change tomorrow and get some other things done. I am officially pooped out. I want energy. I am so making a big veggie and fruit smoothie in the morning and adding my new protein powder. I gotta get motivated too. Tomorrow night I'll be doing homework too. Ugh =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cece5000
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Goodluck! You can do it :0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeriAZ
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Thats ok. Im at home too. I had a root tip yanked out of my mouth today. So i have been dozing since 430pm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Get ur stuff done woman! Lol. I was lagging these past couple wks. I feel good cuz Ive been doing a lot of going through stuff and getting rid of it the last 2 days. Ahhh! Im home tonight too. I tried to get the kids over to grandmas. She didnt go for it. Daddy to be and I were gonna hang out. Didnt happen but we texted a lot and he called and we talked. Eh! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Payne6543
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Quoting cece5000:

Goodluck! You can do it :0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)