Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I AM STRANDED!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM
  • 9 Replies

So I had a feeling I should take a sleeping pill and turn my phone on silent last night. Sure enough at 10:30 me Ex calls. He is drunk telling me I stranded him in Arizona at his families house. That his family has "turned" on him and "I hope you die, b$#@!". So I call his sister and she says he got in a fight with his brother. He is 29 his brother is 18.... and head butted his brother and punched holes in the wall (btw they have to move in like 2 weeks, now have to fix all these holes). he calls me again and left me a message about how "I never loved him, I just wanted to take my daugher from him" and he is going to end up in prison and that is my fault.

So I checked his phone records. Since I left, he has been calling the b*&#% he left me for the last time shit hit the fan. I know her boyfriend, she is gunna have some explaining to do. As for my Ex, he will no longer have a phone, but he will have nice new custody papers to fill out.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
camommy08
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:21 PM

aw wow sound like a lot of drama. sorry he called u those names

StephMarie_Mom
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Agreed... Hopefully you're able to find some peace from all this

Quoting camommy08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MFCsarah
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Thank you, to both of you. Yeah, he is a jerk. I just finished the paperwork for custody today and I will be filing next week. I really am not too stressed about him now. The distance between us helps a lot. Before I left, I felt drained and I was not myself anymore. I am getting myself back though. I can feel it. smile mini

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Quoting camommy08:

ms.sophsmom
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Geez wt a loser. I'm glad ur taking it by the reins, getting down to business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeriAZ
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
What a POS! Glad ur rid of him. Hugs to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great. I'm glad you're beginning to feel more like yourself. I know all to well how it feels when you're not feeling like yourself. It's one of the worst feelings. Keep doing what your doing, because it's clearly the right thing to do.

Quoting MFCsarah:

Thank you, to both of you. Yeah, he is a jerk. I just finished the paperwork for custody today and I will be filing next week. I really am not too stressed about him now. The distance between us helps a lot. Before I left, I felt drained and I was not myself anymore. I am getting myself back though. I can feel it. smile mini

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Quoting camommy08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MFCsarah
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Definitely. I literally felt drained. Like I was a shell. Since I left I have continued my school work, had 1 interview (have a second for the position tomorrow), gotten custody stuff done, spent everyday (when I am not in court or interviewing) playing with DD, and not once have I thought about him. Except for, who is going to serve him the paperwork. I honestly feel I am doing exactly what I should be doing. I no longer feel trapped.

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

That's great. I'm glad you're beginning to feel more like yourself. I know all to well how it feels when you're not feeling like yourself. It's one of the worst feelings. Keep doing what your doing, because it's clearly the right thing to do.

Quoting MFCsarah:

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Quoting camommy08:

StephMarie_Mom
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM
That's great! Good for you!

Quoting MFCsarah:

Definitely. I literally felt drained. Like I was a shell. Since I left I have continued my school work, had 1 interview (have a second for the position tomorrow), gotten custody stuff done, spent everyday (when I am not in court or interviewing) playing with DD, and not once have I thought about him. Except for, who is going to serve him the paperwork. I honestly feel I am doing exactly what I should be doing. I no longer feel trapped.

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Quoting MFCsarah:

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Quoting camommy08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia1983
by Mia on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Sounds like the distance is a great thing. All that drama around him! Glad you are handling things well and getting back to your normal self.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN