Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Do u want anymore children?

Posted by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM
  • 111 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Do u want more children?

Options:

Yes

No

Other (please explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 124

View Results

If yes, how many & why?
If no, why not?

Please feel free to explain either way...

Lilypie - (8RbK)
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Misha1204
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
YES!!!!! Some of u already know that I do. Lol. My dd is 7yrs. old; I would love 2 b pregnant once more...
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm happy with just my son but if the right person came along I wouldnt be against it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyJenny82
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM

My situation is so crazy.

First, I'm a single mom because I'm a widow of a fallen solder. He's been gone 2 years and 4 months now. I'm raising our two boys whom were 4 years old and 6 months old when their dad passed away (I was 27) and now they're 6 1/2 and almost 3.

I start dating again and I get pregnant (stupid stupid me!!!!!). I am very ashamed it happened but trying to make the most of it. This is my 3rd child (a girl due in June) and I'll be 30 on June 10th and she's due June 14th so I already feel kind of old for having my third at 30. Him and I are not together. So eventually I would like to date again. So I think it'd depend on if the guy wanted a child and if he was worth me having his baby. I don't know what the future holds so I can't honestly say yes or no but right now I'm happy with 3 kids and I hope I do the best I can in this type of situation and I don't see myself having another any time soon but you never know.

KayLundy3
by Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Yes, I would like two more. I already have two, I've always wanted a big family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Yes I would love at least one more if not two. My ds is 7yrs old and I really want another before he gets too old to enjoy having a sibling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

NO!! Honestly, I don't have the patience or energy for anymore. I am 2 years from having my life completely back and I cannot wait. I love my son and being his mom, but I am doing everything possible to keep from getting pregnant. I MIGHT be willing to be a step parent, but no more of my own (and the fact that I am 40 yrs old and that is too old to have anymore).

5BMom
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Nope... I had my annual today and left with literature on a tubal vs. the new minimally invasive hysterectomy... I will decide in the next few weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GunPwderNlead
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Nope. I have 3. My girls are all I need :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfOne2710
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Yes! I have always wanted a big family and I only have one right now. When the right guy comes along, I want more. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firefly63701
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:10 PM

NO!! lol My ds has autism and severe adhd and my dd is very high strung.  But, I had made my decision when I was pregnant with my dd and before we knew about the autism. I had my tubes tied when she was born due to medical reasons.  I was facing open heart surgery in the very near future and my dr. didnt want me having anymore afterward. I had surgery when she was 1 1/2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)