Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I got myself in a hole I cant dig out of!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:11 AM
  • 19 Replies
Me and my sisters ex started talking he started developing feelings for me he has been a wonderful help to me and my mom so I thought if I hook him up with neighbor he would back off a little. I told her he was my brother thats how I have looked at him all my life I just hope he dont give her the scoop on our lives thats none of her business but he use to come over and keep us company I just hope what I did dont back fire on me and she start acting funny .I live a very private life I dont want her knowing her and my mom business I dont like him he has always been my brother I just hope he dont say these some worsome bitches then she go think negative about me and my mom my daughter adores him she calls him "uncle" and he still hang out with us I dont want him to think were using him I just hope everything works out and it dont take a deadly turn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SinceresMomma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM
I'm a little confused... Why do you think he would run and tell your/ your moms business?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Honestly it might. Depends on his integrity. Idk why u were even talking to ur sisters ex to begin with. Not something I would do. Hope it all works out. So they like each other or what?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:27 AM
I was talking to to him to get back at her kinda for marrying a friend of mine and after while I start feeling guilty so I wanted him to back off so I decided to hook him up with my neighbor thats why after he told me he was developing feelings for me.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Honestly it might. Depends on his integrity. Idk why u were even talking to ur sisters ex to begin with. Not something I would do. Hope it all works out. So they like each other or what?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:32 AM
I think that because he would want the relationship to start off with honesty. I told her he was my brother if he say he isnt and he was dating my sister for 8 years she will think some off the wall crap and its not like that with me and him a guy is a guy he will say anything to make hisself sound wonderful.

Quoting SinceresMomma:

I'm a little confused... Why do you think he would run and tell your/ your moms business?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Why are/were u upset she married ur friend? Did u have feelings. I believe n two wrongs dont make a right, even tho im guilty of not always following that moto. Not only were u trying to play ur sister, but it appears u played this mans emotions. I hope it all works out. Does he like the neighbor?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:37 AM
This whole thing is a mess. First time, I don't have advice. Good luck, tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicky2911
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Well you could say that he kind of is your brother....-in-law. You didn't lie per se. You can just explain that even though he and your sister split up you still think of him as a brother and thought maybe the two of them would get along him being so nice and helpful and all.

vamom08
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:56 AM
Thats why I stop talking to him I didnt know he felt that way I looked at him like a big brother and when he did say he had feelings I stop talking to him I posted a post about this I wasnt trying to hurt anybody .I did have feelings for the guy my sister married we was together for a year only difference is I didnt sleep with her ex we just hung out and she married my friend Im still hurting from that I have forgiving her but Im still hurting.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Why are/were u upset she married ur friend? Did u have feelings. I believe n two wrongs dont make a right, even tho im guilty of not always following that moto. Not only were u trying to play ur sister, but it appears u played this mans emotions. I hope it all works out. Does he like the neighbor?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Thank you its not as bad as it seem .lol

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

This whole thing is a mess. First time, I don't have advice. Good luck, tho.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:00 AM
I hook them to up I dont know if he like her he left my apartment and went over thier after he hung me and my moms curtains up .He stayed long he text me after he left I hope he like her she look at him like a son I didnt tell my mom he had feelings for me she is a christian women she dont believe in that.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)