• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I painted my nails

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:02 AM
  • 9 Replies
I got a new OPI color called Dutch ya love OPI? It's a medium-light plum purple. It's really pretty. I grew my nails out a bit too. I'm mobile so idk how to do the damn pics.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
court.0125
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:07 AM
I just got my nails done in a medium plum colour as well for my shower tomorrow :)

And I'm laughing because I can totally tell you are procrastinating doing all the work you have to do! And it's okay, because I am doing the same thing! Lol!

I'm just too tired to do it! And don't have the motivation right now! But i can't sleep yet.... so I'm on my phone playing around! Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:59 AM
I am doing mine tonite, gonna do the same color I have on, don't remember what its called eight now, but its a new OPI color! I love OPI!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Cool. For pics mobile u can take the pic, email it to urself and then save it to pc when ur on nxt time. Idk how to do it straight from mobile. Can we do that now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:32 PM
i have on sallys hard as nails.jus bought it yesterday...called tough love its a red red..very pretty i like my nails short(maybe cuz even if i wanted my nails long dey just dnt grow right) with 2 coats of nail polish and a clear top coat..n im very gud at it too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Ok so finally got to painting my nails, the color is Wodden shoe like to know.  It's a brownish purple.  Its super cute.

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

I am doing mine tonite, gonna do the same color I have on, don't remember what its called eight now, but its a new OPI color! I love OPI!

sillybear.n.cub
by Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:30 AM
If you go to the bottom of the screen when your on mobile and you'll see a link that says about cm mobile. It will give you info how to post pics when on your mobile device. Hope that helps.

Quoting MeeshMom:

I got a new OPI color called Dutch ya love OPI? It's a medium-light plum purple. It's really pretty. I grew my nails out a bit too. I'm mobile so idk how to do the damn pics.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Well I hope you can,figure it out cuz i wana see the color LOL I'm too cheap to buy opi polish
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I need to do mine soon.  I used to keep them done at least with a clear coat but I've been lazy...

photogal831
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM

too funny cause I did mine yesterday too...except I used "salon effects" my sister swears by them....and so I tried them, so awesome!! I got the lace effect....they are so easy to put on too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)