Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life sucks

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:28 AM
  • 13 Replies
Im gonna quit my job I cant do it any for real its the middle of the winter & its cold out my mom & sister picked me up from work & my son had no pants on like wtf realy? Well I gess they went out 2 eat & didnt bother bringing the diaper bag bec u no what 14 month old baby would ever need 1 of those & he ended up getting diarrhea & the worst part was my sister was acting as if i was over reacting cuz I was concerned. Ya no more im done im quiting my job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:31 AM
So ur quitting because of how they baby sat ur son? So how will u support ur kid and u if u quit? What other sitter options do u have?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dorky-momma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:44 AM
I work what 3 hours a week & I dont have any other babysitter options. His farther has the full time job. Im just done. ive been trying 2 find another job that works with me & him

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

So ur quitting because of how they baby sat ur son? So how will u support ur kid and u if u quit? What other sitter options do u have?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Oh ok so ur with the dad? Yall live together? Why do u work 3 days a week? Why prevents u from having other sitter options? Hang in there. Is this the only incident of neglect with ur son and ur mom/sis?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Good luck hun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Luck? Lol.

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Good kick hun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dorky-momma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:02 AM
My sister not at all & my mom more or less. I dont live with my boyfriend he doesnt realy get y I feel like single mom either but we dont have a car my son & I are living with my mom & he's living with his. both our mothers are religious. Ya so our situation is much easier <---( sarcasm)

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Oh ok so ur with the dad? Yall live together? Why do u work 3 days a week? Why prevents u from having other sitter options? Hang in there. Is this the only incident of neglect with ur son and ur mom/sis?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM
How come u two dont live together and or get married? Are u on that path? Does this job make u happy? What other things has ur mom done? Are they bad? The no diaper bag thing was just ridiculos, but has there been anything worse than that or harmful?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Btw im a mom of 2 ... almost 3 and while ive never forgotten a diaper bag (well n yrs), i have forgotten a change of clothes and found myself needing it and just kicked myself lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dorky-momma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:18 AM
My boyfriend needs 2 get a car first & I need a real job. Marrage idk ive talked 2 him abt it over & over. I dont think he cares 4 it. I hate my job. I want 2 move on with my life. No not that I can remeber. She does bug the hell out of me when I dont tell her I need her babysit tho. I work 1 day a week for 3 freaking hours & she makes a big deal abt me not telling her abt the same day

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

How come u two dont live together and or get married? Are u on that path? Does this job make u happy? What other things has ur mom done? Are they bad? The no diaper bag thing was just ridiculos, but has there been anything worse than that or harmful?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dorky-momma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Btw im a mom of 2 ... almost 3 and while ive never forgotten a diaper bag (well n yrs), i have forgotten a change of clothes and found myself needing it and just kicked myself lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)