Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boys are dumb

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:21 AM
  • 9 Replies
I was dating this guy I met on pof (ya i know). We met early december and got together twice. The second time he kinda pressured me into sex. I know I shoulda said no but I have had such bad luck with guys, I was trying really hard to keep this one around. Anyway after it happened he kinda became less available and I got irritated and broke it off.

Beginning of February I happen to see him in wal mart. Just said hi and went on my way. Got a text the next day from him asking me to go out again and he was sorry and wanted me and wanted to prove he was a good guy. I thought..what the hell why not..so we texted a few days. Then one evening he stops by for a few minutes to say hi. He is all over me trying for sex. I keep saying no and tell him I want to wait this time. He got all pissy but he stopped. The next week I went over to his house for a date, so he says, well he is all over me again. This time I gave in because honestly I wanted to. Our schedules are very opposite. He works nights, I work days, we have our children on opposite weekends. He has guard training one weekend a month. It was very difficult to get together and it seemed like all we did was have sex.

So this weekend I am free and he said he was too. I suggested we go out because we had yet to go on a real date. He said he would let me know. Yesterday morning I text him and ask what he is doing . He says he has his daughter this weekend. I got kinda mad and told him well that's too bad because I won't be free for another two weeks. He told me all his obligations and etc etc. I told him I understand all that but if he wants a relationship he has to make time for me as well. I don't just want to fit into the free time. He again said he was just so busy. So I said it was probably best we move on then. I said it wasn't his fault that he was busy but I needed more and he could not give it to me. He just said ok and that was it. Then at midnight last night he texts me and is going off about the fact that in between the two times we dated, I was with my fwb. I told him that didn't matter and that guy moved away anyway. He said so why didn't I just come over right now and have sex with him? I told him for one thing, I was sleeping, and another...I don't want another fwb. I told him there was no point in me coming over because we know its not gonna work out (plus he is horrible and selfish in bed). He asked why it wouldn't, like he had completely forgotten the conversation from earlier.

He was just all mad that I wouldn't make him into a fwb. I hate dating and I'm starting to hate men as a whole. They are so stupid sometimes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Chanel5nyc
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM
That's why you should set standards and rules for yourself. One of my rules are no sex if we are not in a serious relationship. If a guy really likes you, he can wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM
The guy is a creep and its clear what he wants. Surprised u put up with it that long, esp if hes selfish n bed. Move on (glad u are). Dont look back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM
What's an fwb? Time to move on Hun. I've been told there are good guys out there that aren't looking for just sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Friend with benefits

Quoting singlemom1208:

What's an fwb? Time to move on Hun. I've been told there are good guys out there that aren't looking for just sex.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Gotcha. I've decided I'm done with those. I want the real thing now

Quoting Stephd710:

Friend with benefits

Quoting singlemom1208:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pristine729
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

My FWB turned into a relationship... I think I might marry him! We were both on POF, but he was on my FB page too, I went to school with his brother.

He asked me out for a few months before I finally gave in. Honestly, I didn't think he was cute at all and I was very turned off to him. Then one day I posted on FB that I was taking myself out on a date, he asked me if I wanted to go to a party... I only went because I thought maybe I'd meet some new friends or run into some old ones. 

Once I met him, I fell head over heals and 8 months later we are still together, even dabbling with the idea of marriage.

My point is, you never know when or who is going to be the one. There are still some good ones left!

Dorky-momma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Not even worth it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM
When I met my dh I didnt like him. He liked me. I was seeing someone else who worked where we all worked. All the no no's about a guy dh had lol. One day I got lonely and called him for a fwb. We were together ever since. He didnt turn out to be the love of my life, he turned out to be the nightmare of my life lmao!!

Quoting pristine729:

My FWB turned into a relationship... I think I might marry him! We were both on POF, but he was on my FB page too, I went to school with his brother.

He asked me out for a few months before I finally gave in. Honestly, I didn't think he was cute at all and I was very turned off to him. Then one day I posted on FB that I was taking myself out on a date, he asked me if I wanted to go to a party... I only went because I thought maybe I'd meet some new friends or run into some old ones. 

Once I met him, I fell head over heals and 8 months later we are still together, even dabbling with the idea of marriage.

My point is, you never know when or who is going to be the one. There are still some good ones left!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pristine729
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Oh no!  That really is too bad... I think our age has to do with it too... 

My sons father turned out to be a drug addict... I wanted to be single! Which is probably why this guy turned out to be the one, because I didnt want it, lol. Life is strange.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

When I met my dh I didnt like him. He liked me. I was seeing someone else who worked where we all worked. All the no no's about a guy dh had lol. One day I got lonely and called him for a fwb. We were together ever since. He didnt turn out to be the love of my life, he turned out to be the nightmare of my life lmao!!

Quoting pristine729:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)