Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heartbreaks !

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

How many times can you ladies say you had your heartbroken?

share your story if you like :)

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lexsmommaO8
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I guess I can honestly say twice.

Once when I was fourteen, I dated this boy named Dillon. he was like my life. It was a middle school thing. It took me so long to get over him. Then I got with his cousin & had my daughter. After me and her father split up I slept with Dillon twice. This was all back in 2008. Dillon and I always said we wished my daughter was his. but things happen for a reason. When he sees my daughter, he still plays with her :) but I can honestly say this boy was my first true love.

second time - was my sons father. I never experienced so much pain & hurt in my life. sad but true. but this man taught me some very important lessons in life. I guess I can thank him for that and for our son. Now I just wish he'll disappear, LOL.

LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM
2 my high school sweetheart and my ex fiance
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs_vinita
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Three times, all by my husband (stbx). The first time was a few years ago when I found out he had cheated on me. Again last year when I found out he was having inappropriate emails with an older married coworker. And last, and the worst, Feb 1st when he told me he didn't love me, wanted a divorce, and started pursuing a new coworker. And since then I feel like my heart keeps breaking all over again every day when I have to deal with trying to come to terms with what has happened again, when I hear him texting her or going outside to talk to her for hours, or when he doesn't come home at night.
Stephd710
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Twice. My first serious boyfriend and then my ex husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)