Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i may be a single mom but dont tell me how too

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
Raise or punish my kid. I'm not stupid. I know what to do and know what I'm doing. It's my can I will punish and raise her as u see fit. If you don't like it then leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
albrott
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Kid I mean. Not can. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
donyabug
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:32 PM
I completely agree and know exactly how you feel! I hate it when someone tries to act like they know my kid better than I do!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
albrott
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM
My sister tried doing that when I put my daughter in time out and left the room for a second. Apparently I wasn't supervising her at all. And might I mention she has no kids. So apparently she knows exactly how to raise my daughter more than I do. Myy daughter came out of my vag last time I checked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsforlove
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I agree everyone keeps telling me how to raise the twins and how they raised there kids and fuck its annoying! It really makes me mad when they are saying how easy this is and that is and they have one freaking child and a husband! Its not that easy when you have NO one and its you and your kids...I think my kids are doing just fine!!! People really need to back off other people

albrott
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM
I can't stand it. For the most part my child is happy. She right now is using me as a personal jungle gym. She is healthy and has clothes to wear and food to eat. If she didn't have any of that then maybe step in. But otherwise leave it to the mother or dad of the child.

Quoting twinsforlove:

I agree everyone keeps telling me how to raise the twins and how they raised there kids and fuck its annoying! It really makes me mad when they are saying how easy this is and that is and they have one freaking child and a husband! Its not that easy when you have NO one and its you and your kids...I think my kids are doing just fine!!! People really need to back off other people

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krystle21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM
I love when ppl criticize but don't offer to help. Advice is ok but doesn't mean Ur right. Ugh ppl annoy me sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsforlove
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Quoting albrott:

I can't stand it. For the most part my child is happy. She right now is using me as a personal jungle gym. She is healthy and has clothes to wear and food to eat. If she didn't have any of that then maybe step in. But otherwise leave it to the mother or dad of the child.

Quoting twinsforlove:

Exactly except mine dont have a father lol just a sperm donor who doesnt want anything to do with us. My kids have clothes (NICE CLOTHES like heartstrings and Gap children) they eat REALLY good (Lunch today they had grapes, ham cheese and lettuce sandwich on cresent rolls, cheetos) THey have 4 juices to choose from......They are healthy and happy (right now playing with the Wii lol ) and yet people want to tel me how to raise them and how to live MY life. I got yelled at the other week for getting in a realtionship (it ended yesterday some relationship) but really its no ones buisness but mine) lol

lillsmom09
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Everyone always knows how to raise my child better than I do. I have heard it all, especially from one friend. I finally kicked her out of my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
albrott
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
We also have a sperm donor. He wasn't there when she was born. And he is not on the certificate. My daughter had oatmeal for breakfast and some whole milk. For lunch it was pot roast, corn, green beans, mac and cheese and mashed potatos. ( ate lunch at the preachers house).

Quoting twinsforlove:

Quoting albrott:

Quoting twinsforlove:

Exactly except mine dont have a father lol just a sperm donor who doesnt want anything to do with us. My kids have clothes (NICE CLOTHES like heartstrings and Gap children) they eat REALLY good (Lunch today they had grapes, ham cheese and lettuce sandwich on cresent rolls, cheetos) THey have 4 juices to choose from......They are healthy and happy (right now playing with the Wii lol ) and yet people want to tel me how to raise them and how to live MY life. I got yelled at the other week for getting in a realtionship (it ended yesterday some relationship) but really its no ones buisness but mine) lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jdrabbit01
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM

My sister did that to all of us (there are 4 girls altogether).  She's the youngest and didn'thave kids but it didn't stop her from disciplining our kids when we were right there and telling us how to do stuff.  Now she has kids and is having a really difficult time of it.  Her parenting skills are horrible.  Her and her husband are not on the same page at all.  This 3 yr old runs the house.  She will ask us for advice and the gets mad when we give it.  My other 2 sisters don't talk to her anymore.  Now I watch my nephews occasionally and really have no trouble with them.  The baby is only one and pretty easy.  When the 3 yr old acts up, he sits time out untl he chills and then it's over.  She wants him diagnosed with ADHD because she can't handle him.  I would love to sit back and watch karma bite her in the ass, but it's tough because I adore my nephews. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)