Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm finally going to do it!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
  • 13 Replies

When Aaron comes back in town in 2 weeks I'm finally going to get the first of several tattoos that I've been wanting for several years now. I feel really guilty spending the money but I'm going to do this for me. I'm kind of excited lol I know which one I'm getting first but I'm hoping to be able to get a couple more some times soon

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Tattoos are addicting! I keep saying I want another one but am to cheap to get one. What do you plan on getting?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinLiv
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I'm getting a memorial tattoo on my shoulder blade that I'd planned on getting for my dad a while ago and now I have it drawn up to include my mom in it too. I want something for my girls but I have no idea what to get!! And there's a few other things too. I doubt I'll ever get everything I want, they are way too expensive!

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Tattoos are addicting! I keep saying I want another one but am to cheap to get one. What do you plan on getting?

muwchck
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I'm starting to save up for another one myself.  I've got 2, one on my shoulder blade that has Cameron's initials in it, and one on my ankle that represented the point in my life when I left my ex.  I'm trying to decide what I want next, since I need one for Hunter.  

mrsary
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Me too. Lol

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acastle2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Yay I will be getting another one when DS is on vacation next week. I will be getting my "pleasantville" tattoo. I really am glad your doing it sometimes its good for a memorial tattoo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Aww, yay!  Good for you!!

LovinLiv
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM
That's cool :) its not going to be a classic memorial tattoo just something kind of simple and smallish. I really can't decide what I want to do for the girls! If I decide by then I may do that one first. But I want to do something I can add to IF I have anymore kids. So we'll see :)

Quoting acastle2:

Yay I will be getting another one when DS is on vacation next week. I will be getting my "pleasantville" tattoo. I really am glad your doing it sometimes its good for a memorial tattoo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acastle2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:45 PM
The one I have for my granny is an elephant smoking a cigarette so its ok for it not to be ordinary lol. A friend of mine talked about getting a moon to symbolize her and stars to symbolize her kids so she could always add on.

Quoting LovinLiv:

That's cool :) its not going to be a classic memorial tattoo just something kind of simple and smallish. I really can't decide what I want to do for the girls! If I decide by then I may do that one first. But I want to do something I can add to IF I have anymore kids. So we'll see :)

Quoting acastle2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinLiv
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Haha that's interesting! I kind of like things that require stories to explain. I'm thinking about doing something with birthmonth flowers or birthstones so I can add onto it for the kids.
The memorial tattoo is going to be the saying "may angels lead you in..." written in script and then 3 little sets of angel wings below it and then each set of angel wings will have a halo with the birthstone color of the person its for so the only color will be the little halos. Not quite an elephant smoking though ;)

Quoting acastle2:

The one I have for my granny is an elephant smoking a cigarette so its ok for it not to be ordinary lol. A friend of mine talked about getting a moon to symbolize her and stars to symbolize her kids so she could always add on.

Quoting LovinLiv:

Quoting acastle2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acastle2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:18 PM
That's pretty though. My granny collected HUNDREDS of elephants and literally smoked till she died. So I had a friend draw it up for me and me my sis and cousin all have it tattooed on us. My friend has flowers flowing down her side for her daughter. It's pretty

Quoting LovinLiv:

Haha that's interesting! I kind of like things that require stories to explain. I'm thinking about doing something with birthmonth flowers or birthstones so I can add onto it for the kids.

The memorial tattoo is going to be the saying "may angels lead you in..." written in script and then 3 little sets of angel wings below it and then each set of angel wings will have a halo with the birthstone color of the person its for so the only color will be the little halos. Not quite an elephant smoking though ;)

Quoting acastle2:

Quoting LovinLiv:

Quoting acastle2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)