Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a little controlling???? opinions please

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM
  • 24 Replies
So this past week has been stressful as all get out. At work I was doing three people's jobs and at home dealing with my son who has been acting out. So its been bad. I had been talking to this guy via text regularly and warned him I wouldn't be able to talk much bc of what I was doing at work and wouldn't be at my regular post. Well he has been passive aggressive about everything. Saying junk about how he's being neglected by me. Umm HELLO I text when I can. I told him when my son goes on vacation for a week I will be able to text more at night but my son I am giving him attention bc of him leaving then me leaving. Well he's been a turd about things just making me feel bad for not talking to him. Well just a bit ago he asked me what I was doing I told him playing with Lego's with DS. Well time goes by and he sends me hmmmm I JUST got done building his Lego thing and was about to text the guy. So o just sent a question mark he said nothing I don't like to be ignored you could have said you were busy. I swear I wanted to slap him. I told him when he has his ds I don't expect quick answers and understand being with a kid and busy. Is it just me or is it a tad controlling? Idk what to think. My brain is so dead I don't even think I have time to argue with him I am TOO mentally exhausted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM
2 moms liked this

if not controlling, then needy at the very least.

acastle2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Bah ya very true. I don't do needy either I have ONE man that can be needy for me and that's my DS. He just told me he's falling in love with me and we've never even met.

Quoting Shy_Dia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:03 PM

You've never even met? Ok, this dude sounds super creepy. I met a guy off a dating site that was like this, it was weird but I dealt with it, he was just weirder in real life. AND curtain close on that!

Quoting acastle2:

Bah ya very true. I don't do needy either I have ONE man that can be needy for me and that's my DS. He just told me he's falling in love with me and we've never even met.

Quoting Shy_Dia:

mommynac
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Quoting MissTuree:

You've never even met? Ok, this dude sounds super creepy. I met a guy off a dating site that was like this, it was weird but I dealt with it, he was just weirder in real life. AND curtain close on that!

Quoting acastle2:

Quoting Shy_Dia:

heather4511
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Yeah this dude is a creep with issues. Not much good comes from a guy who is that needy/whiny and says he loves you when you've never met
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Yup, I agree, b e careful!!

Quoting Shy_Dia:

acastle2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM
I will thank you ladies I doubt I meet him since its just getting weirder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Malysa79
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM
That is just ridiculous! Who does he think he is? Your son comes first and if he can't understand that then he's just gotta go. I'm seeing this guy who doesn't have any kids and has only met my daughter once. He works a lot and goes out of town for his job from time to time. I also work and I'm in school full time therefore we text all day long. He texts me good morning every morning and sometimes I don't reply for hours. Thank god he gets it because I wouldn't be putting up with that and neither should you. I'm sorry I hope you don't take this the wrong way. It just makes me mad when guys try to control strong, independent women such as ourselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Malysa79
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM
That is just ridiculous! Who does he think he is? Your son comes first and if he can't understand that then he's just gotta go. I'm seeing this guy who doesn't have any kids and has only met my daughter once. He works a lot and goes out of town for his job from time to time. I also work and I'm in school full time therefore we text all day long. He texts me good morning every morning and sometimes I don't reply for hours. Thank god he gets it because I wouldn't be putting up with that and neither should you. I'm sorry I hope you don't take this the wrong way. It just makes me mad when guys try to control strong, independent women such as ourselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia1983
by Mia on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
He's already claiming to be falling in love with you? That is the biggest red flag!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)