• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ideas?????

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
I posted back a couple weeks ago that my divorce is final. Just waiting for my papers to be in my hand. I have three wonderful kids. Novalee 5,Cody 3,Emma belle 7 weeks.. I'm totality broke. I'm used up all my savings I did have to pay for my rent and power since ive been on maternity leave. I don't even know how I'm paying for my rent this month. That leads me to my question. Do y'all know some where I could go that might beable go help me out this month? My mom cant she just helped me fix my car. Shes usually the one I would ask if I had too. Thank you for at least reading this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momtoboysjc
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:00 PM

local church?  social services?   I'm sorry I'm not much help, but plenty of other women on here will give you very helpful suggestions.

cadeesmommy0120
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I agree with PP, I'd try churches.  Other than that I really have no idea.  Good luck though!

photogal831
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Call 211 and see if they have any resources....when i was facing eviction i found a program that would help with rent and power but it was only good for a couple months and i didnt qualify but i found out about it by googling eviction and my state, gl!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muwchck
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Quoting photogal831:

Call 211 and see if they have any resources....when i was facing eviction i found a program that would help with rent and power but it was only good for a couple months and i didnt qualify but i found out about it by googling eviction and my state, gl!!

This!  I've done it before.  Never for rent, but for help with the electric bill.  Also checking churches is a good idea.  Both places should be able to send you to some place that will help.

army3mom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Thank yall. So much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)