• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love it

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM
  • 7 Replies
GCB is my favorite new show. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrs_vinita
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Hasn't come on here yet, I have my DVR set to record it. I'm excited to see it though!
MeeshMom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Wtf is gcb? lol. Gotta love acronyms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:37 AM
On ABC there is a show called GCB. I forgot what it stands for. I think it stands for Good Christian B*tch.

Quoting MeeshMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Really? Why would they do that? And when did it become socially acceptable to call a woman a bitch?

Ok, anyway, so what's this show about?

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

On ABC there is a show called GCB. I forgot what it stands for. I think it stands for Good Christian B*tch.

Quoting MeeshMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:52 AM
It was a book then turned into a tv show.

Some women are bitches.

If you saw tonight's episode you would see why they are bitches.

The show is about a woman is forced to move back to her town Dallas, Texas with her two kids because her husband died in a freak accident and he did the Ponzi scheme. So she broke. She moves back with her mom. Four women who she treated like shit in high school are still not over how she treated them. So they are total bitches toward her even though she apologized and said she changed.

The show is a comedy. It's totally funny.

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Really? Why would they do that? And when did it become socially acceptable to call a woman a bitch?

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Quoting MeeshMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Oh ok. There's a new show coming out starring ashley judd that I wanna see. I forget the name of it, but it looks hella good. She plays a govt agent who's son was taken captive, and she's trying to find him. I just really like ashley judd, she always picks good strong characters.

And yeah, I agree some women are bitches. I'm just always appalled by how loosely it's used towards women through the media, and even on the street. I just wasn't raised that way to use that term so loosely.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

It was a book then turned into a tv show.

Some women are bitches.

If you saw tonight's episode you would see why they are bitches.

The show is about a woman is forced to move back to her town Dallas, Texas with her two kids because her husband died in a freak accident and he did the Ponzi scheme. So she broke. She moves back with her mom. Four women who she treated like shit in high school are still not over how she treated them. So they are total bitches toward her even though she apologized and said she changed.

The show is a comedy. It's totally funny.

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Quoting MeeshMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Never heard of it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)