Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

confession time ....

Posted by   + Show Post

confession time ....

tell me something u haven't told any one else..

OK my ex didn't wont any more kids but i kinda wonted one more and did not take bc,or any thing..so the twins wen my idea..( he use to say i made the twins) ..but he didn't use bc either...i know that was kinda fup of me..and i have payed for it ..i would not take it back tho..

by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:29 PM
2 different people have told me that I am having twins and while I know it would make life harder, I would be really excited if I did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcr17
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM
2 moms liked this

i think 3 of the 4 of my brothers kids are butt ugly.

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Haha!

Quoting mcr17:

i think 3 of the 4 of my brothers kids are butt ugly.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
plprincess78
by Member on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I got involved with a guy that I later found out was married and I still really really want to be with him and before anyone asks..No I haven't been with him since I found out he was married.  But I still want to.

KrissyMama88
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:36 PM
i'm starting to think DH is right about my younger childs father being my cousins exes kid and not sharin a father with my oldest(they are not DHs we've only been together 14 months)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:55 PM
This is kinda mean...

I sometime spy on my ex's (not my kid's) fb page so I can see how miserable he is. Karma's a bitch... And I've been watching her work... I don't get much satisfaction out of it, so much as I'm always thinking, "you're f*ing lame!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:59 PM
4 moms liked this
I could never be a sahm I love my son but I love work and my break from him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blessed_Mommy87
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I know this isn't right but I haven't told my bf I am leaving him and will when he isn't home he will find out when he comes home with a note. To many red flags and lies. I don't love him anymore either he hurt me and broke my trust completly and without that there is no relationship. To bad for him he was to blind to see what a great woman he had. His mind was to focused on the wrong things.

Mrs.Luff
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 3:31 PM
4 moms liked this
Sometimes I wish my ex would fall off the earth so I don't share my girls anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeriAZ
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 3:32 PM
I slept with my coworker both at work and at my house for nearly 4 yrs. I no longer speak to him cause he turned into an ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN