Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think it's time....

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

...that I started carrying a day planner with me again.  I hate trying to remember doctor's appointments, or keeping up with the appointment cards, or having to change them because I got home and saw something else on the calendar already.  Between Hunter's regular checkups, Cameron's therapist, psychiatrist, and case manager, and any of my own appointments I just can't keep up anymore.

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
photogal831
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I love my planner!! I also have a dry erase board at home that looks like a calendar so you just fill in the days for the month then erase everything at the end of the month and start new...it helps a lot :)

SinceresMomma
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Yeah I could imagine. I put everything on my calendar in my phone so I can remember especially my depo shot since its three months apart and my son doctor appointments
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muwchck
by Erin on Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to carry a planner all the time, and I have no idea why I stopped.  Probably needed new pages for it.  A dry erase board is a good idea, and I might have to look into that.  I had a "mom's calendar" that my parents got me for Christmas a couple of years ago that did 18 months that I could start whenever and it had each day separated into 4 lines where you could put each family member's name at the beginning of the week and put everyone stuff on their own line.  I really liked that, and would love another one.

Quoting photogal831:

I love my planner!! I also have a dry erase board at home that looks like a calendar so you just fill in the days for the month then erase everything at the end of the month and start new...it helps a lot :)

muwchck
by Erin on Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I used to put things in my phone too. That might be helpful.  I already use my phone as my clock and alarm, so maybe putting some good use to the calendar features would be a good idea.

Quoting SinceresMomma:

Yeah I could imagine. I put everything on my calendar in my phone so I can remember especially my depo shot since its three months apart and my son doctor appointments

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)