Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I guess (have u ever felt this way)?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM
  • 68 Replies
Dad to be and I were supposed to talk face 2 face per my request after I got off work yesterday. He was busy but was gonna anyways. So then he called back and said if we could today instead and that he'd come over, help with the kids (so I can bedrest) and help me get groceries (because of the strain since Im not supposed to over exert myself. But I dont wanna see him now and dont want him over. I just wish he's go away. I cant explain the feeling. For babys sake I will accept the help. Good cuz now he can carry my heavy laundry basket. Blah!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenn31
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM

i understand. When I see my ex my blood pressure rises. Its just too much stress, even when he thinks he is helping. I rather he go away

KeriAZ
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Im glad my ex is in prison till 2015.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM
When I get irritated with people Or if Im in a mood I want them to go away. It's normal pregnant or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viviana22
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I think its very normal i feel that way most of the time specially when he comes over to try to find out what i am upto instead of spending time with the kids..... just take the help and a deep breath....

ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
So you asked him to come over and he agrees. And now you don't want to see him. Idk your story but sounds immature to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Yeah. With dh I hated him every time I was preggers. With Daniel ... its more than that. Idk why. Funny cuz he's still here. Its almost 11pm.

Quoting jenn31:

i understand. When I see my ex my blood pressure rises. Its just too much stress, even when he thinks he is helping. I rather he go away

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:51 AM
My dh/stbx dh is n prison til 2014. Daniel (dad to be) has no prison record.

Quoting KeriAZ:

Im glad my ex is in prison till 2015.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleUtahMommy
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Same here.

Quoting jenn31:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Girl idk whats going on with me. Hes here now. He cleaned my fridge (cuz I do it weekly) and he cleaned my freezer and he put my food away (went grocery shopping). Very nice of him. He massaged my back too. He wanted to get with me (eww).

Quoting MeeshMom:

When I get irritated with people Or if Im in a mood I want them to go away. It's normal pregnant or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:55 AM
THANKS!

Quoting viviana22:

I think its very normal i feel that way most of the time specially when he comes over to try to find out what i am upto instead of spending time with the kids..... just take the help and a deep breath....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)