Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

:/

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM
  • 15 Replies
I've been so moody since this whole situation regarding my uncle's health. For those who don't know, he's got pancreatic cancer and is beyond any treatment. He has a month, at best, left with us. This man was like a father to me and stepped up where my father never was.

Add to that the stress of lack of finances, so much so I'm taking a pair of shoes back to the store tomorrow that I need for work because I need the money more.

The fact that I've gotta back to the doc's to have my kid's hemoglobin lab work done to keep her certification current, when I went to have this shit done almost 3 weeks ago! But someone in that damn office doesn't know what the f*theyre doing!

I've had more than enough! I've been running ragged for a month now, nonstop and could use a serious reprieve. I need a hug, some alone time to cry, sleep, and spring clean my house. Makes me wonder what the f*the most high is thinking right now. I'm tired, emotional in so many ways, and unmotivated!

I just needed to let that out. I feel like I'm all over the map :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charlotte1608
by Lottie on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM
I hear ya! I've been on edge all week and it sucks. Im so sick of being stressed out over shit that i cant change. I dont think even sleeping for a week could fix me right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM
I hear ya. I'm sorry for what's going on. Good luck to him and u and ur family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM
*hug* wish there was more than an ear(eye?) and an e-hug I could offer.

Hoping for a positive turn of events for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I'm so sorry. A friends dad was diagnosied with that and told the same. He lived another four years. There IS hope. Hugs mama.

StephMarie_Mom
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Thanks, ladies. Appreciate it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I really wish that was true. He's had a stroke last week, and now his whole right side is almost completely paralyzed. He also has tumors all through his brain and blood clots through out his body as a result of thickening blood. It's real, real bad. :(

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I'm so sorry. A friends dad was diagnosied with that and told the same. He lived another four years. There IS hope. Hugs mama.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish I could help :/ but I'll send prayers your way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Oh my honey. I am so sorry. That has to be so hard. Do you mind if I pray for you and your family?

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

I really wish that was true. He's had a stroke last week, and now his whole right side is almost completely paralyzed. He also has tumors all through his brain and blood clots through out his body as a result of thickening blood. It's real, real bad. :(

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Mommy to 3 Amazing Kiddos

StephMarie_Mom
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Not all

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Oh my honey. I am so sorry. That has to be so hard. Do you mind if I pray for you and your family?

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM
So sorry to hear hun *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)